West Virginians strongly disagree with Manchin on voting rights legislation

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

What's wrong with Manchin? Even his own people strongly disagree with him on the For The People Act to protect voting rights. So, what is his excuse now?

Maddow? You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

What's wrong with Manchin? Even his own people strongly disagree with him on the For The People Act to protect voting rights. So, what is his excuse now?

Maddow? You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

You mean Dr. Maddow?

You mean Ms Establishment Warmonger controlled by the CIA.

Polls don't elect representatives, voters do.
The voters put Manchin in, and they can take him out.
In the meantime, suckit.
Moderate democrats won't go along with the radical LWNJ agenda.

The point is that cities are burning and illegal aliens are massing at the border and Dr. Fauci might have been responsible for creating Covid but ignorant lefties rely on left wing op-eds for their information and they don't understand or trust the Constitutional system that has been in place since the 1780's. Cuomo is the criminal. Manchin is just a state representative.

Hey asshole...I guess the Kremlin didn't explain how the American government works. A slim Senate Majority ain't gonna get an Impeachment
Hey asshole... .I guess karl marx didn't explain how the American government works. The Senate doesn't impeach anyone. That's done by the House.

Do you support the " For The People Act to protect voting rights"
I'm guessing .001% of the general public know WTF that is, so who would answer 'NO' to such a question?
Marxist leaders love to fool their useful idiot democrat supporters with feel-good lie titles like "the Affordable Care Act".

I hate democracy too. It would be a terrible form of government if we ever devolve into a democracy
1623203208874.png

Hey asshole...I guess the Kremlin didn't explain how the American government works. A slim Senate Majority ain't gonna get an Impeachment
Hey asshole... .I guess karl marx didn't explain how the American government works. The Senate doesn't impeach anyone. That's done by the House.
A. I wasn't talking to you ya freakin asshole

B. I never said the Senate Impeaches. Your idiot Russian troll friend claimed that a a one seat majority in the Senate could get a President removed.

Jerk off

A. I wasn't talking to you ya freakin asshole
Then take it to PM, imbecile. This is a public forum.
B. I never said the Senate Impeaches. Your idiot Russian troll friend claimed that a a one seat majority in the Senate could get a President removed.
Correct, he said "removed", not impeached. You said that, dipstick.
Why, you wanna watch?

Manchin switches parties, the GOP retakes the senate, and immediately removes Harris and Biden. I like it!

Hey fucktard, hate Democracy dontcha? The Russian border is open for bozos like you. Go over there & run your mouth & see how long it takes before your sorry ass is tossed into some gulag.

But censorship by democrats is OK.

Give examples. Forget FB & Twitter who are private companies.

Today, numbnuts Trump released a statement saying he should have banned Twitter when he was prez. Sure & ban one of his own main avenues of grevience. Got it.

FB and twitter. It doesn’t matter if they’re private or not. They’re influential and powerful. Censorship is censorship. Excusing censorship is censorship and that’s un-American.

Actually, it does matter. But your Cicada clogged brain can't figure that out.

Maybe he sees politics as something besides a partisan pissing match?

Turns out he's more Interested in what the Koch's want than the people of Virginia.

I have to say, Dems as of late have rarely made good points...but the Senator from WV does make one

Why don’t the dems simply get the Voting Rights Act of 64 back in line with the Constitution...like SCOTUS said? why this massive new voting law that goes well beyond voting?

I have to say, Dems as of late have rarely made good points...but the Senator from WV does make one

Why don’t the dems simply get the Voting Rights Act of 64 back in line with the Constitution...like SCOTUS said? why this massive new voting law that goes well beyond voting?
Please expound on how it goes "well beyond voting."

Please expound on how it goes "well beyond voting."
so i take it you havent read HR1?

First polls have no meaning, they're agenda driven.

Second polls have no meaning, most people, such as yourself are ill-informed.

Third do you even know what's in the "For the People Act"? Course not. Nor do I but I can guess, "For the People Act" is code it was written by a leftist and it's the wrong thing to do. I know that from long experience the left consistently labels things what they're not, in antonyms & twists. Thus for the people means bend the fuck over a Demonicrat has your backside and there's no reach around.

New Topics

Forum List

Back