West Virginia adopted Constitutional carry 5 years ago. Crime went down, not up, anti-gunners don't have a clue.

White kids in the hood are doing better then black kids in the hood? Link? So if I come to you neighborhood abs say whites only you ok with that?
Yeah lots of White kids in the hood. But yes the few that are there have a better shot simply because they are white

How ? Do you know a business hiring white only in urban areas?
Don't be obtuse.

The White kids aren't hassled as much by the cops, they have less of a chance of being charged with a crime and their skin color opens doors that won't open to Black kids this is the reality of the country and that you deny it is just plain ignorance on your part

Don't be obtuse.

The White kids aren't hassled as much by the cops, they have less of a chance of being charged with a crime and their skin color opens doors that won't open to Black kids this is the reality of the country and that you deny it is just plain ignorance on your part
More whites are killed by cops, even though blacks come in contact more with police, 41% of those arrested with a deadly weapon are black.. even though whites are killed more.. get your facts right Jack

More whites are killed by cops, even though blacks come in contact more with police, 41% of those arrested with a deadly weapon are black.. even though whites are killed more.. get your facts right Jack
Try using percentages instead of absolute numbers.

When com[paring populations of varying size it is the only way to be accurate

Try using percentages instead of absolute numbers.

When com[paring populations of varying size it is the only way to be accurate
Call it what you want I have you facts.. now what excuse do have for racism?

Call it what you want I have you facts.. now what excuse do have for racism?
The RATE at which Blacks and Whites are shot by cops is the accurate measure.

Blacks are 13% of the population yet comprise 27% of police shootings.

Fatal police shootings occur in number per million break down by race

Blacks 38 per million
Hispanic 28 per million

Whites 15 per million

So yes a Black kid is more that twice as likely to be killed by police than a White kid

The RATE at which Blacks and Whites are shot by cops is the accurate measure.

Blacks are 13% of the population yet comprise 27% of police shootings.

Fatal police shootings occur in number per million break down by race

Blacks 38 per million
Hispanic 28 per million

Whites 15 per million

So yes a Black kid is more that twice as likely to be killed by police than a White kid
And I said blacks COME IN CONTACT WITH COPS MORE THEN WHITES AND ARE KILLED LESS THEY MAKE UP 41% OF PPL ARRESTED WITH A DANGEROUS WEAPON AND ARE KILLED LESS THEN WHITES, they make up 13% of the population. Lol yes Whites are disproportionately killed more than blacks when you consider interactions.

And I said blacks COME IN CONTACT WITH COPS MORE THEN WHITES AND ARE KILLED LESS THEY MAKE UP 41% OF PPL ARRESTED WITH A DANGEROUS WEAPON AND ARE KILLED LESS THEN WHITES, they make up 13% of the population. Lol yes Whites are disproportionately killed more than blacks when you consider interactions.
cops actually KILL Blacks at a rate that is twice the rate of Whites.

The constitution calls for well-regulated militias. I'm all for well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years. Chicago should be able to "well-regulated" it's guns if it wants to.

What I'd like and what I am willing to live with are two different things.

If Joe were dictator, the ATF would be going door to door confiscating every last gun. But sensibly, I know that's not practical. We need to phase guns out slowly. Make it harder to get new ones out there, hold the gun makers responsible for their irresponsible marketing, making having a gun such a pain that people eventually give them up.
When that America is gone, everything else will soon be gone.

Maybe be we are tired of that culture. Most of us don't own guns, and we are getting pretty sick of watching children being wheeled out of schools in body bags.

Then you need to stop voting for the democrat party, the racist party that keeps releasing the violent criminals putting those children in body bags......

Well stop immigration that oppresses Americans. Let’s help Americans that have to work with 12 ppl that can’t speak English 8 hours a day

If you are such a white trash loser that you are competing with people with no connections, no money and a limited grasp on the English Language, then that's kind of your failure.

Forum List

Back