West Bars Ukraine From Thinking About Peace.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

As Ukrainians suffer and are being liquidated at an increasing rate, their options for peace are being eliminated.

I fear that if the Ukraine doesn't succeed in being able to accept defeat, the war will escalate to the regions of their country that Russia never was interested in taking.

This has become America's proxy war to a scale that has never been equalled and America has erected barriers to prevent the Ukraine's escape!

As Ukrainians suffer and are being liquidated at an increasing rate, their options for peace are being eliminated.

I fear that if the Ukraine doesn't succeed in being able to accept defeat, the war will escalate to the regions of their country that Russia never was interested in taking.

This has become America's proxy war to a scale that has never been equalled and America has erected barriers to prevent the Ukraine's escape!
Well duh, let’s think of all the billion dollar defense contracts and the Democrats and Neocons that get kick backs.

Priorities, dude. Ukrainian lives don’t matter, they ain’t black.

You all might notice that the statement is from an official Kremlin spokesperson. In other words a mouth piece for Putin spouting his propaganda and is reported in Russia Times an official Russian news source also controlled by Putin. In other words it’s about as accurate as the German claims that the Poles attacked the Germans in 1939.

You all might notice that the statement is from an official Kremlin spokesperson. In other words a mouth piece for Putin spouting his propaganda and is reported in Russia Times an official Russian news source also controlled by Putin. In other words it’s about as accurate as the German claims that the Poles attacked the Germans in 1939.
It's expected that it will be rebutted by Americans, on account of it being critical that the barrage of propaganda holds.

However, it's an opinion that needs to be heard and considered.

In past American wars ther has been nearly unanimous support given accross political party lines.
In this case the current politics is allowing much freer thinking due to the situation created on Russia that was due to charges and counter-charges of collusion with Russia.

And of course along with that is the fear building in American minds of the final outcome of a war with a nuclear superpower!

A concerted effort is being made on this board to downplay any news of the war. That is, by the members and not on the part of the moderators as far as I can tell.

Any amount of deeper thinking on the war brings discomfort and doubt.

In the interest of world peace and our future, the topic can't be avoided.

NATO, Canada is a NATO member. Look to Canada to use their influence in NATO, when you point a finger, duck, three more are pointing right back at you.

NATO, Canada is a NATO member. Look to Canada to use their influence in NATO, when you point a finger, duck, three more are pointing right back at you.
Canada bears responsibility and guilt too my friend for acceding to US demands. My country won't be spared from the consequences that could be so dire!

Your inferred acceptance of it being Nato's war is getting us halfway there and so I'll accept it conditionally as making progress.

Of course I've always maintained that Nato is nothing more than a tool of US aggression.

And even now, in the midst of another US proxy war, there are starting to be calls for America to leave Nato! Some considerable number of Americans know something you don't know.

Suffice to say, domestic US politics are creating a division on accepting your country's role.
And just the hint of America being at war with Russia is making an impression on the American mind.

Now the pre-war propaganda is going to be put to the test for months to come. That's the reason why I take the time to make some of the escalations of the battle known.

Canada bears responsibility and guilt too my friend for acceding to US demands.
Maybe you ought to get rid of that commie/fascist/racist Turdeau that you love so much
Of course I've always maintained that Nato is nothing more than a tool of US aggression.
I was unaware that the rest of the free world in the north Atlantic were so easily led around by the nose. You are exhibiting your ignorance again, duck.
there are starting to be calls for America to leave Nato!
Where have you been for the last 5 1/2 years duck? Trump was pushing that during his entire admin. Deadbeat nations, like Canada, are expecting the US to pay all of NATO's expenses. IDK where you were educated--probably Russia, but you are ignorant as hell about world events.

Maybe you ought to get rid of that commie/fascist/racist Turdeau that you love so much
I was disappointed with Canada's decision to be involved in America's war, but I understood that it was next to impossible to deny America.
That decision was fare easier for Chretien in that so many countries has already called the Iraq war as a criminal action based on now proven US lies. And fwiw, the Conservatives would have been even more anxious to support another US proxy war.
I was unaware that the rest of the free world in the north Atlantic were so easily led around by the nose. You are exhibiting your ignorance again, duck.
It was a successful experiment with 'confidence' propaganda in the face of the large possibility of it ending in nuclear war. But now the propaganda is going to be put to some very difficult tests!
Russia is very likely going to be pushed to resort to allout war against the Ukraine. There's nothing that can prevent that as America continues to cautiously escalate. I predict that within a month, Kiev is going to suffer huge damage and death.
Where have you been for the last 5 1/2 years duck? Trump was pushing that during his entire admin.
No, not the entire, but sporadically up until he was informed that it was not in America's interests to leave Nato. Or the UN of course.
Deadbeat nations, like Canada, are expecting the US to pay all of NATO's expenses.
I am of the opinion that all countries could and should stop paying the US and the US would continue to foot the entire bill itself, on account of the advantages of the nato facade' that the US has created.

And that is the reason why Trump stepped back from his naive position on both Nato and the UN.
IDK where you were educated--probably Russia, but you are ignorant as hell about world events.
My understanding is in common with the world's leading scholars on analysis of the real reasons for this war. America was heavily involved in the Donbass region even before 2014, and even Zelensky campaigned in opposition to US meddling to promote war.

At least we can agree that this war is the culmination of all America's efforts to eliminate Russia as a world superpower and a threat to US hegemony.

Don't fool yourself, you fucking moron. We don't agree on ANYTHING. You are a fucking communist/fascist/racist who advocates the fall of the US. Your motives are crystal clear, duck.
With all due respects to your opinion my friend, I'm going to have to take a rain check until you can make adjustments to your angry disposition.

I need our discussions to be readable and acceptable to others on account of the fact that I don't expect you to be able to understand rational conclusions.

I'll get back to you later when you can apply yourself to the topic we've been able to discuss without undue emotional outbursts on your behalf. This latest attitude of yours won't do!

I need our discussions to be readable and acceptable to others on account of the fact that I don't expect you to be able to understand rational conclusions.
When did you present a reasoned rational conclusion, duck. You're a fucking unabashed commie with no standing in US domestic policy. STFU.
I'll get back to you later when you can apply yourself to the topic we've been able to discuss without undue emotional outbursts on your behalf. This latest attitude of yours won't do!
Don't bother. I won't miss your commie ass and I am sure there are many on this board that agree with me. Your continuing anti-American attitude won't do. Please get your fascist state's affairs in order before you criticize your neighbors, moron.

With all due respects to your opinion my friend, I'm going to have to take a rain check until you can make adjustments to your angry disposition.

Since you are so unhappy with our foreign and defense policies, you need to step up, build and Air Force, Navy and Army worthy of the names and defend yourself. You are now spending ONE PERCENT of your GDP on defense. Without the Americans you hate so much carrying the burden of your defense that would likely raise to ten percent or better since even not considering your southern border you have long and vulnerable borders to the East, West and North to defend.

New Topics

Forum List

Back