West Bank Palestinians Tell Kerry To Go Home

More a reflection on that idiot Kerry?

It's a MIRACLE 'palestinians, israelis -----and most importantly----even I ---
agree-----Kerry is a jerk. When did that jerk run for president---
??? the only thing I can remember about it is ---I did not vote that
year-------I could not bear to GO RIGHT-----and absolutely could not
bear to vote for KERRY THE KLOWN

Yet another Palestinian contribution to peace.

Palestinian protesters greet Kerry's visit

I suspect that the lovely people living like parasites off of a welfare program largely funded by the Great Satan might be a bit miffed that we are finally, finally asking hard questions about why we support welfare cheats and islamist Dark Agers.

Member of US Congress calls to cut off aid to PA - PMW Bulletins

The following is from the letter of Congressman Jim Gerlach:

"Dear Secretary [of State John] Kerry:
"Recent news reports have indicated that the PA has provided monetary payments or salaries to individuals convicted of committing acts of terrorism, including those recently released as part of the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian peace talks. According to such reports (i.e., reports published by PMW, -Ed.), these salaries or stipends are provided by the PA to convicted terrorists... What is the U.S. Department of State doing specifically to immediately halt any U.S. taxpayer dollars going to the PA until this program is stopped?" U.S. foreign aid.... must not be used by the PA directly or indirectly to compensate convicted terrorists and/or their families... I look forward to your swift response... Jim Gerlach, Member of Congress, [Dec. 5, 2013]"

Palestinians can't even make peace among themselves let alone with Israel.

I suspect that the lovely people living like parasites off of a welfare program largely funded by the Great Satan might be a bit miffed that we are finally, finally asking hard questions about why we support welfare cheats and islamist Dark Agers.

"Recent news reports have indicated that the PA has provided monetary payments or salaries to individuals convicted of committing acts of terrorism, including those recently released as part of the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian peace talks. According to such reports (i.e., reports published by PMW, -Ed.), these salaries or stipends are provided by the PA to convicted terrorists... What is the U.S. Department of State doing specifically to immediately halt any U.S. taxpayer dollars going to the PA until this program is stopped?" U.S. foreign aid.... must not be used by the PA directly or indirectly to compensate convicted terrorists and/or their families... I look forward to your swift response... Jim Gerlach, Member of Congress, [Dec. 5, 2013]"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkqfLwjCcfg]Palestinian Prisoners' club chairman: Prisoners receive salaries "exactly... [like] me and you" - YouTube[/ame]

It figures. Heck, when Israel releases murdering Palestinian terrorists from prison, the Palestinians welcome them back as heros.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkqfLwjCcfg]Palestinian Prisoners' club chairman: Prisoners receive salaries "exactly... [like] me and you" - YouTube[/ame]

For the first time the Palestinians are displaying logic. If South Africans had done something similar the funeral might not have turned into the disgraceful circus it became.

Palestinians displaying logic? That'll be the day.

QUOTE=HenryBHough;8403200]For the first time the Palestinians are displaying logic. If South Africans had done something similar the funeral might not have turned into the disgraceful circus it became.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back