Wesley Hunt another one of many young black republicans running for office

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

I keep hearing no blacks are running for republican and I’m like I just saw one last week but forgot his name. So every time I see one I will post there information so you white
Liberals will stop saying blacks are republicans.. this is the the 5th one I saw last few months.

I keep hearing no blacks are running for republican and I’m like I just saw one last week but forgot his name. So every time I see one I will post there information so you white
Liberals will stop saying blacks are republicans.. this is the the 5th one I saw last few months.
But according to the left and especially the leftist colored not only are there no minority republicans but if such a thing happens they magically change to white.

You are such an ass. You only talk good about blacks when it fits the RW mold.

• Banned

Huh I talk about negative black culture destroying my black community

Democrats say anyone who doesn't vote for Democrats isn't black.
I doubt Trump gets no more than 1% of Black vote. See ya.
Why
There is a simple reason for that. If someone votes for Trump they are no longer black. Did you not notice that Biden assured us of that? There are other blacks on this board repeating the same. Once you decide not to vote democrat your skin magically changes color.

Someone's feeling threatened by a black Republican.....blacks are supposed to be 'owned' by the Democrats. As Joe said, 'If you ain't voting for me you ain't black...'

I haven't read the rest of the snowflake posts, but I am sure one of them won't disappoint me by calling him an 'Uncle Tom' and/or attacking him...

Why
There is a simple reason for that. If someone votes for Trump they are no longer black. Did you not notice that Biden assured us of that? There are other blacks on this board repeating the same. Once you decide not to vote democrat your skin magically changes color.
Democrats are such race/sex baiting POS.

Democrats are the most racist sexist people on the planet.

The most important thing to Democrats about their VP pick is literally its race and gender

Why
The writing is on the wall dummy.
I see democrats using blacks to pass left wing agenda.. you think blacks like being used?
They overwhelmingly voted for Biden in the primary. Face it. Trump is polling badly in AZ, WI, and Ohio. Like I said, See Ya!

Why
The writing is on the wall dummy.
I see democrats using blacks to pass left wing agenda.. you think blacks like being used?
Democrats manipulate blacks and terrorize them to be scared of white people so they can race bait them to do their bidding. At some point, slavery becomes a choice.

"Look at our other African American"

Idiot. You only talk good about blacks when it fits the left wing liberal mold. You vilify any blacks who step out of line as Uncle Toms. Dimms use blacks as political tools. If you don’t recognize this, you are a fool.

"Look at our other African American"
Results vs miss speaking lol

Democrats and Liberals conditionally support Blacks provided they vote for them. What is your point?

Forum List

Back