Zone1 Were the Tennessee Murders done out of a hatred for Christians?

Well, it comes out of hatred alright but it is Christians that believe that we're undeserving of rights and the ability to live our lives in peace. It isn't impossible that this guy just got tired of the abuse and scorn that they had to live with and one day said fuck it. Now believe me, I hate what he did and it isn't ever ok but this is probably what broke the glass.

Lets be more accepting of people and show some love. It goes along ways.

Were the Tennessee Murders done out of a hatred for Christians?​

Well, what can possibly be the rational explanation of an act like this then if not out of hate when all these people do, just like every other radicalized group these days---- BLM, Antifa, Blacks, Gays---- all they talk about is hate, retribution, revenge, retaliation and reparations, and for what? They are not the mainstream, they are not the oppressed or imposed, NORMAL people are increasingly coming to be.

And from what little I've heard of it so far, this Tennessee attack and murderous rampage was instigated because of some simple law or rule someone changed shoring up the rights of most of the people.

Yet the idiots in Washington refuse to mark this as yet another radical domestic anarchist threat group, instead, they are worried about people waving the flag.

Give an inch, they take a mile.

it is Christians that believe that we're undeserving of rights and the ability to live our lives in peace.
REALLY? When. Where. WHAT right has any Christian denied you? Where has any christian attacked you? Where has any Christian denied you peace? Give me the names and dates.

The ONLY violence I see here, the ONLY denial of rights here, the ONLY people being denied peace are the students and people of that innocent, benevolent, harmless school just trying to go about its own business until some MAD, CRAZY, TRANSGENDER LUNATIC came along and violently took their lives.

Christians have never engaged in violence. This is a historical fact.
You are talking out of your hat.
Check the Papacy and look at the succession of gangster Popes .
You have never seen greater fraud , lies and violence on an international basis until the US after WW2 .

Forum List

Back