We're Rounding the Curve... with Record Cases!!!

Everything is Trumps fault.
I believe that Trump actually paid China to manufacture the virus.
Trump made everyone sick on purpose.
Trump killed all the covid victims with his bare hands.

Im practicing to be liberal in my next life.
How am I doing ?

You need to practice a lot more. What you've accomplished in this life is to express in posts: Hyperbole, Hypocrisy and Historical Revisionism. In your next life I suggest you improve less, if you don't you will come back as a Komodo dragon [ your post suggests you have become one in this life ].

How am I doing ?

You need to practice a lot more. What you've accomplished in this life is to express in posts: Hyperbole, Hypocrisy and Historical Revisionism. In your next life I suggest you improve less, if you don't you will come back as a Komodo dragon [ your post suggests you have become one in this life ].
Well then that does it.
I voted for Trump, but early tomorrow morning Im going back to the voting booth and asking for a refund. :auiqs.jpg:

Record case numbers because of record testing numbers DUH. Most people who test positive don't even know they have it.

Uh ha, and can you understand they can pass the virus to others?

The common cold is passed onto others,also. (And probably with the same death rate.)

This has to be the first time in history that the people who are not sick...have been restricted to quarters.

That's probably why we have released all of our criminals from jail, to make room for the folks who don't wear
a mask and/or folks who are guilty of going to work.

It's people like you who will allow Covid to continue to infect and kill our people. Shut Trump's self interest out and do what the science suggests.

When science comes up with a cure...I'll be first in line. Hiding in a basement is not science. It is a poor
plea from people who don't have a cure.

And please do not compare me to Democratic Governors that sent tens of thousands of elderly Americans to their death
by sending infected people back into nursing homes and extended care facilities.

Hmmm... do you have anything of substance to report? You echo the bullshit, aka as right wing propaganda and have expanded one governor who early on made that mistake, by making that claim of all Democratic Governors. You're are very dishonest.
Sure...New York, Michigan, Jersey and Pennsylvania led rtheir elderly to slaughter. Even the fake media exposed all
of that.

Tell me why those wearing masks were 86% of those people who contracted the virus? IF masking actually worked those wearing them would not be the ones becoming ill. 86% of those who contracted COVID wore masks all of the time or most of the time... Explain to me how you think masks are working.
There is so much presumption, so much illogic, in this rhetorical comment/question — it is impossible to answer it intelligently. It is like the comments of Dogbiscuit and wamose that I responded to in #65. Mostly it is revealing of a mindset that is just partisan, argumentative, and confused.

Why do nurses and surgeons wear masks — they get infected too! In China, everyone wore masks — now NOBODY has Covid-19! Why is the sky blue, mommy?

Last edited:
What's worse, that Trump totally and blatantly lies to everyone and says "we're rounding the curve" when covid cases are at record highs.

Or Trump's idiot loyalists that actually believe these lies.

How are we rounding the curve if we have record covid cases???

We're doing more testing. We're rounding the corner because we now have medicine to combat that virus.
The death rate has declined by 85%.

What I find amusing is that folks blame The Donald. How can he be at fault when our doctors and scientists\
had no idea how to treat this virus at the outset.

I'll tell ya something else...If all of our doctors and scientist were told they wouldn't be getting any paychecks
until we had a cure...There would be less of them "preaching" to us, and more of them working round the clock
to bring a halt to it.

Treating and curing the virus is the job of scientists and Doctors...Not the POTUS. Locking your door...hiding under your
bed in the fetal position...afraid to go pick up your morning paper, without being in a suit of armor is not science
nor is it a cure...it's just suggestions from Professionals who do not have a clue of how to protect the citizens of this
country...and that is their job...not mine and not the POTUS.

Great post and spot on. Too bad the lefty loons aren't as intelligent as you are.

What's worse, that Trump totally and blatantly lies to everyone and says "we're rounding the curve" when covid cases are at record highs.

Or Trump's idiot loyalists that actually believe these lies.

How are we rounding the curve if we have record covid cases???

So, how should we make China pay?
Free solid state drives for all Merrykins !.

we don't care about cases on a virus that 99.9% of people survive

we want our kids in school a d we want to work

that is what Trump is campaigning on

Sleepy Joe has called another lid

I guess his advisers feel that's best...

How am I doing ?

Well then that does it.
I voted for Trump, but early tomorrow morning Im going back to the voting booth and asking for a refund. :auiqs.jpg:

See my signature lines. As a good liberal I will edify you of your mistakes.

Hoaxing again
For months we ranged 600/800,000 tests per day with between 35000-50000 positives per day or approx 6%

Now we are testing 1.2 million per day with 72,00 positives which is also 6%

No surge but rather just more testing. Media will lie every chance it gets. Covid fears are for math and stat retards and those who oh so conveniently want to fake being such
Imbeciles
I will put it as simply as I can

If you test 20 people and one is positive or 200 people and 10 are positive or 2000 and 100 are positive, the 2000-100 IS NOT A SPIKE but rather proportionally increased positives due to More Testing and NOT more positives
The media are liars, appealing to the agenda driven willfully ignorant and the just plain statistically retarded of which there are a stunning number

Forum List

Back