We're Rounding the Curve... with Record Cases!!!

What's worse, that Trump totally and blatantly lies to everyone and says "we're rounding the curve" when covid cases are at record highs.

Or Trump's idiot loyalists that actually believe these lies.

How are we rounding the curve if we have record covid cases???

what's worse??-your TDS and babbling crap
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
hey--other countries cases are spiking also !! BIG DUH!!!
The other countries are getting a second spike after getting it under control. The first phase is still totally out of control in the US. Big DUH to you, what a dummy you are.
it is NOT out of control, what dummy you are
Denial os the sign of your ignorance.

China created a strong virus, so the entire world knows their true intentions, and they must pay.
Thanks to medical advances, we have learned enough about the China virus, and we will defeat this virus.

What's worse, that Trump totally and blatantly lies to everyone and says "we're rounding the curve" when covid cases are at record highs.

It’s just about over !! Stop being a snowflake

o1-c-jpg.398788

And what is the percentage of deaths? I don't care how many cases we have. Not relevant. How many deaths have we had, directly due to exclusively Covid-19, have we had in the last month?

And what is the percentage of deaths? I don't care how many cases we have. Not relevant. How many deaths have we had, directly due to exclusively Covid-19, have we had in the last month?
I agree.
Sad part is, we dont know exactly how many deaths there are from the China virus, because liberals keep documenting false cases as a China virus death, because they care more about politics than they do about American lives or the truth.

The Chinese communists might have engineered this virus to kill the elderly because they are smart enough to know voting for Trump is the best thing for our country. Maybe Red China wanted to kill off Trump supporters and replace them with brainwashed Millenials who prefer Marxism-communism. Don't trust those lowlife communist bastards. Stick with Trump.

The Chinese communists might have engineered this virus to kill the elderly because they are smart enough to know voting for Trump is the best thing for our country. Maybe Red China wanted to kill off Trump supporters and replace them with brainwashed Millenials who prefer Marxism-communism. Don't trust those lowlife communist bastards. Stick with Trump.
Im so glad to hear someone else say this.
Though impossible for you and I to prove, this thought has crossed my mind a few times.
I too, dont put it past the CCP to create such a virus that would specifically target the elderly, as to what a huge advantage for them.
Well it might be a conspiracy theory, but Im with you, vote Trump.

Im so glad to hear someone else say this.
Though impossible for you and I to prove, this thought has crossed my mind a few times.
I too, dont put it past the CCP to create such a virus that would specifically target the elderly, as to what a huge advantage for them.
Well it might be a conspiracy theory, but Im with you, vote Trump.

Biden's Chicom buddies are the ones that started this mess.

The same ones that gave Joe Biden's bag boy a billion and a half dollar investment.

Methinks something is rotten in Denmark.

Things were great for the Chicoms under the Obama administration. They were able to eat our lunch with terrible trade deals and they got all the technology they could steal while Obama and Biden looked the other way. Hunter's cocaine dealer got rich and "The Big Guy" got their share.

Trump put an end to that and they were pissed.

What's worse; how you beat your wife or how you beat your children?

Trump handled the Chicom Death Plague like a champ, using innovative ways to address the problem as well as the Leviathon power of the Federal goobermint to mass produce ventilators, PPE, and distributing tests.

So piss off, you armchair General.

So, how should we make China pay?

Elect Biden to charge them for his services..........LMAO

Yes, as we go back to living, people will be exposed to other people. That was always the plan.

What part of this, is too hard for you to understand?

Let me see...

Average age of infection is 24-33... A section of the population that has little problem with this virus..

ICU usages are still very low...

Deaths are still low.....

Until the need in the ICUs increases there is nothing to do.. People will get this and get over it...

By the way "cases" is not indicative of real infections. Even those who are recovered have viral remnants that show positive in PCR testing.. SO many of these positives are false...
This is a list of the top 50 nations in deaths per 1 million cases.

Trump has done a tremendous job considering the blue governors he has to overcome.
1603630027371.png

what's worse??-your TDS and babbling crap
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
hey--other countries cases are spiking also !! BIG DUH!!!
The other countries are getting a second spike after getting it under control. The first phase is still totally out of control in the US. Big DUH to you, what a dummy you are.
You RWNJs should check out New Zealand's first and second wave numbers, then boast of your orange-tinted messiah's success in controlling his COVID-19 plague.

You're comparing the US to an island the size of Colorado that is in a corner of the world where no one travels to and who have complete government control of the borders (which doesn't border ANY other nation) and what the people do. Great! I'm on board. What else you got?

The U.S. is third in the world for testing per million people.

Only Israel and the UK have better rates.

So what does this do...............It inflates the numbers of infected because more are tested and most don't know they have the virus..........so the death rate is more accurate.........but the NUMBER OF INFECTED IS HIGHER.

So.......depending on the NARRATIVE of the story.....it's LOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT........LOL

Or the death rate is low..........or it's LOOK AT EUROPE they have DONE GREAT...........NOT MANY CASES.

Well..........when they don't test as many per million..........well...........NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

It's ALL POLITICS NOW and nothing more.

What I find amusing is that folks blame The Donald. How can he be at fault when our doctors and scientists\
had no idea how to treat this virus at the outset.
Putting aside how wrong your assertion is, Capt. Clorox is rightly blamed for the nation's response because from the beginning, and to this day, he downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic (and admitted as much to Woodward) because he was more concerned about the economic impact an appropriate response would have over the lives of human beings.

GET OVER YOURSELF and quit deluding yourself that if Joe Biden gets in that he has some miracle secret that is going to change things.
The whole point is Biden does not have a miracle secret. What he does have is the common sense to promote the protocols we know work to slow the spread of COVID, unlike Capt. Clorox.

Forum List

Back