We're Rounding the Curve... with Record Cases!!!

What's worse, that Trump totally and blatantly lies to everyone and says "we're rounding the curve" when covid cases are at record highs.

Or Trump's idiot loyalists that actually believe these lies.

How are we rounding the curve if we have record covid cases???

We're doing more testing. We're rounding the corner because we now have medicine to combat that virus.
The death rate has declined by 85%.

What I find amusing is that folks blame The Donald. How can he be at fault when our doctors and scientists\
had no idea how to treat this virus at the outset.

I'll tell ya something else...If all of our doctors and scientist were told they wouldn't be getting any paychecks
until we had a cure...There would be less of them "preaching" to us, and more of them working round the clock
to bring a halt to it.

Treating and curing the virus is the job of scientists and Doctors...Not the POTUS. Locking your door...hiding under your
bed in the fetal position...afraid to go pick up your morning paper, without being in a suit of armor is not science
nor is it a cure...it's just suggestions from Professionals who do not have a clue of how to protect the citizens of this
country...and that is their job...not mine and not the POTUS.
Yeah if there was a cure he would take credit for it

Still he is the leader and making comments such as only 1 case and it nothing to worry and we have it under control is sending mix message when the CDC is saying fasten you seat belt folks it going to be a rough ride.

My favorite Trump suggesting was to use UV light to kill the virus in human bodies. Suggesting expose people to UV light would solve the problem.

The travel ban from china which did not work because their were citizens and others who were allowed to be here and they held them up at the airport as there really was no way to test them and eventually just had to let them go back home that was in the US

The travel ban did not even include screening people who came in from Europe as obviously if they came from Europe that the didn't come from China.

My favorite is when he said Obama should resign over the Ebola outbreak a few years ago. Clearly blaming Obama and now he says he is not to blame for COVID-19. White man speaks with fork tongue gotta means something.

Hang in there another 3 months.
Effective vaccines are coming if Trump is still President!
1st responders and seniors will be first!!

More fun with the bullshitter in the White House.

He's already admitted to lying to us about it.
No he didn't. You just think he did because you're a low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

Just a few short years ago you were not this stupid, Mac. You need to seek professional help for your TDS because it is making you stupider by the day.

What's worse, that Trump totally and blatantly lies to everyone and says "we're rounding the curve" when covid cases are at record highs.

what's worse??-your TDS and babbling crap
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
hey--other countries cases are spiking also !! BIG DUH!!!
The other countries are getting a second spike after getting it under control. The first phase is still totally out of control in the US. Big DUH to you, what a dummy you are.

I only care about DEATHS.

If no one dies, and they only catch the sniffles? It doesn't necessitate shutting down the entire world.

It is a scam. Although the virus IS REAL, it's mortality profile closely mirrors, the natural death rather throughout the population as a whole, IOW, we have nothing to panic about. Most deaths have been caused in nursing homes.

death-rate-age-groups-ma.png

As such, as the general population at large develops natural immunity, this thing, will peter out. No need for testing, no need for tracing, no need for a vaccine.

". . . The 1918 “Spanish flu” virus, on the other hand, was a very dangerous virus that had a very different mortality profile. In addition to old people, it also killed babies and young children plus young adults between 20 and 45 years at very high rates (see chart at the bottom).

In contrast, the mortality profile of the covid-19 coronavirus is essentially zero for children and young adults and near zero below 50, before it begins to rise slowly and then very steeply above 70 and especially above 80, reaching extreme levels in nursing homes.

Thus the covid-19 mortality profile is almost identical to natural mortality. This doesn’t mean that covid-19 doesn’t increase someone’s risk of death – it absolutely does – but this increase is proportional to the pre-existing risk of death of the respective age and risk group.. . . "

<snip>

. . . The following chart compares the very different mortality profiles of covid-19 and the 1918 flu. Note that even in the 85+ age group, covid-19 lethality doesn’t reach the value of the 1918 flu, as the chart uses two different scales (left and right), and the covid scale is four times smaller. "

deaths-covid-vs-spanish-flu.jpg

This will give the RWNJs a chance to wave the big foam "We're Number One!" hands.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
The other countries are getting a second spike after getting it under control. The first phase is still totally out of control in the US. Big DUH to you, what a dummy you are.
You RWNJs should check out New Zealand's first and second wave numbers, then boast of your orange-tinted messiah's success in controlling his COVID-19 plague.

What's worse, that Trump totally and blatantly lies to everyone and says "we're rounding the curve"

Hey Canker, don't get sore, but rounding the corner means we are getting closer to an effective treatment or cure. 97.4% of all people who test + recover fine as it is. The only reason numbers are going up again (here and everywhere around the globe) is mainly because we are heading into winter, colder weather and more people spending more time indoors in confined spaces.

GET OVER YOURSELF and quit deluding yourself that if Joe Biden gets in that he has some miracle secret that is going to change things. The best he might do is try turning us into a gulag, which no one wants, won't do any good and will just result in major civil unrest and more suicides.

So, how should we make China pay?
The same way we made Mexico pay for the wall I guess..

What's worse, that Trump totally and blatantly lies to everyone and says "we're rounding the curve"

Hey Canker, don't get sore, but rounding the corner means we are getting closer to an effective treatment or cure. 97.4% of all people who test + recover fine as it is. The only reason numbers are going up again (here and everywhere around the globe) is mainly because we are heading into winter, colder weather and more people spending more time indoors in confined spaces.

GET OVER YOURSELF and quit deluding yourself that if Joe Biden gets in that he has some miracle secret that is going to change things. The best he might do is try turning us into a gulag, which no one wants, won't do any good and will just result in major civil unrest and more suicides.

IF Joe gets in there, he'll falsely take credit for Trump's 'Warp Speed' initiative coming to fruition and we'll never hear the end of this false narrative as the Dimm's turn us into a gulag state!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
You RWNJs should check out New Zealand's first and second wave numbers, then boast of your orange-tinted messiah's success in controlling his COVID-19 plague.

hahahahhaha
we've been over this before---comparing the US to NZ is STUPID

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
it is NOT out of control, what dummy you are

IF Joe gets in there, he'll falsely take credit for Trump's 'Warp Speed' initiative coming to fruition and we'll never hear the end of this false narrative as the Dimm's turn us into a gulag state!
I read Gulag as Slave and I read The Gulag Archipelago.

...all the local news in my area talked about ''rounding the curve'' etc ......so if he DID say that, everyone else also said it
DUH
That's because they're parrot heads as in parroting not Jimmy Buffett. It's the same thing you do with your crime statistics.

Meaning of parroting in English

to repeat exactly what someone else says, without understanding it or thinking about its meaning: She doesn't have an original thought in her head - she just parrots anything
that Sara says
crime stats are facts---not the babble crap you post

We're doing more testing. We're rounding the corner because we now have medicine to combat that virus.

What I find amusing is that folks blame The Donald. How can he be at fault when our doctors and scientists\

I'll tell ya something else...If all of our doctors and scientist were told they wouldn't be getting any paychecks
until we had a cure...There would be less of them "preaching" to us, and more of them working round the clock
to bring a halt to it.

Treating and curing the virus is the job of scientists and Doctors...Not the POTUS. Locking your door...hiding under your
bed in the fetal position...afraid to go pick up your morning paper, without being in a suit of armor is not science
nor is it a cure...it's just suggestions from Professionals who do not have a clue of how to protect the citizens of this

Still he is the leader and making comments such as only 1 case and it nothing to worry and we have it under control is sending mix message when the CDC is saying fasten you seat belt folks it going to be a rough ride.

My favorite Trump suggesting was to use UV light to kill the virus in human bodies. Suggesting expose people to UV light would solve the problem.

The travel ban from china which did not work because their were citizens and others who were allowed to be here and they held them up at the airport as there really was no way to test them and eventually just had to let them go back home that was in the US

The travel ban did not even include screening people who came in from Europe as obviously if they came from Europe that the didn't come from China.

My favorite is when he said Obama should resign over the Ebola outbreak a few years ago. Clearly blaming Obama and now he says he is not to blame for COVID-19. White man speaks with fork tongue gotta means something.
you speak with idiotic tongue --all you post is babble crap

to bring a halt to it.

Babel Crap?

to bring a halt to it.

Babel Crap?
a: to talk enthusiastically or excessively
b: to utter meaningless or unintelligible sounds
2: to make sounds as though babbling

to bring a halt to it.

Babel Crap?
a: to talk enthusiastically or excessively
b: to utter meaningless or unintelligible sounds
2: to make sounds as though babbling
Thanks for the Funk and Wagnalls definition.

This will give the RWNJs a chance to wave the big foam "We're Number One!" hands.

So, how should we make China pay?
The same way we made Mexico pay for the wall I guess..
Yep. If Trump can make shit up, everyone else can too!

Forum List

Back