We're marching to zion

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like there are groups that have nothing against Israel, and are happy to visit. This also reminds me of the Nigerian Christians intending to visit Israel, as told in another article listed below.

WE'RE MARCHING TO ZION

Amish, Mennonite and Hutterite pilgrims meet with Israeli Chief Rabbi on a tour meant to build a relationship of blessing between Anabaptists and Jews.

When Israeli Chief Rabbi David Lau entered the conference room at the Chief Rabbinate in Jerusalem with Parliamentarian Aliza Lavie, a group of 31 Anabaptist Christians was in the midst of singing a medley of hymns, harmonizing so beautifully that staffers had been standing in the halls to listen. No one seemed fazed that the hymns were not Jewish, least of all Lau.

“I ask you to continue your singing, because we heard it together [as we approached the room] and it was amazing,” the revered rabbi told the awestruck pilgrims. “Sing something about Jerusalem.”

Continue reading at:

?We?re marching to Zion? | ISRAEL21c

Nigerian President To Bring 30,000 Christian Pilgrims To Holy Land | Breaking Israel News

Looks like there are groups that have nothing against Israel, and are happy to visit. This also reminds me of the Nigerian Christians intending to visit Israel, as told in another article listed below.

WE'RE MARCHING TO ZION

Amish, Mennonite and Hutterite pilgrims meet with Israeli Chief Rabbi on a tour meant to build a relationship of blessing between Anabaptists and Jews.

When Israeli Chief Rabbi David Lau entered the conference room at the Chief Rabbinate in Jerusalem with Parliamentarian Aliza Lavie, a group of 31 Anabaptist Christians was in the midst of singing a medley of hymns, harmonizing so beautifully that staffers had been standing in the halls to listen. No one seemed fazed that the hymns were not Jewish, least of all Lau.

“I ask you to continue your singing, because we heard it together [as we approached the room] and it was amazing,” the revered rabbi told the awestruck pilgrims. “Sing something about Jerusalem.”

Continue reading at:

Nigerian President To Bring 30,000 Christian Pilgrims To Holy Land | Breaking Israel News

Any chance the Chief Rabbi will take them down to the Negev and introduce them to the Bedouin so they can see what true Israeli hospitality is all about !!!

WE'RE MARCHING TO ZION

Continue reading at:

Any chance the Chief Rabbi will take them down to the Negev and introduce them to the Bedouin so they can see what true Israeli hospitality is all about !!!

Any chance, Patrick, that you will lead a group of Catholics to the Middle East to show how their fellow Catholics are being harassed and murdered?

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/nowsyri...paper-says-rebels-using-nuns-as-human-shields

I wonder if they are going to be staying in any Christian hotels.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWAM4UAhFgo]Palestinians in Bethlehem face eviction - 24 Dec 08 - YouTube[/ame]

Stop pretending to care about about Christians in the ME
This is just too funny!

Sally asks me if I cared about other Christians, then you come back with that!

"Do you care about other Christians?"

"Yes"

"Stop pretending to care about Christians!"​
You should take this show on the road.

What is it with pro Palestinians and always changing the subject ?

The subject of this thread is Christians making pilgrimages to Israel. It is not about your evaluation of other posters.

Probably, Christians visiing the Holy Land is similar to Muslims visiting Mecca. It is the birthplace of Jesus, where he lived his life, and where he was found guilty of blasphemy by the Jewish courts of the time. He was delivered unto the hands of the Romans for execution. The Romans very reluctantly crucified him at the behest of the Sanhedrin and the clamorous demands of a Jewish mob.

Any chance, Patrick, that you will lead a group of Catholics to the Middle East to show how their fellow Catholics are being harassed and murdered?

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/nowsyri...paper-says-rebels-using-nuns-as-human-shields

I would be happy to take a group of Catholics ( if I had the money ) to experience true Israeli Hospitality in the Negev. But I would need your help. Could you provide me with a schedule of when the next demolition of a Bedouin Village will take place by the JNF. While the women and children stand in tears held back by either the police or the IDF !!!

I would be happy to take a group of Catholics ( if I had the money ) to experience true Israeli Hospitality in the Negev. But I would need your help. Could you provide me with a schedule of when the next demolition of a Bedouin Village will take place by the JNF. While the women and children stand in tears held back by either the police or the IDF !!!

Why, Patrick, there might be some Catholic organizations who would be happy to pay your way to some Muslims country so where you can speak to the Catholics there about the harassment and murder of their fellow Catholics. They will also be glad to show you where their churches stood before they were destroyed. Maybe you can speak to some Catholics living here in America who can tell you about their friends and relatives being forced to convert to Islam or be murdered if they refused.

From the article.

Esther Ochana of Keshet: The Center for Educational Tourism in Israel, which organized the trip, tells ISRAEL21c that the Anabaptist visitors are “a very warm and loving group. They told us that their mission is to come and apologize to the Jewish people for what Christians have done to the Jews in the name of Christianity, especially standing by and not helping during the Holocaust.

Hilarious...

WE'RE MARCHING TO ZION

Continue reading at:

This is what I don't get. Stop killing everyone and rock on tourism. Who wants to visit any place that could get you sitting on a tour bus with some whacko with bombs strapped to him.

Let's be honest here. I'd kill probably the wrong word to use here but to go to the ME on a serious tour.

But how can I come to all of the lands. Egypt maybe back now. Palestine, oh that won't work. I'd love to tour and explore Jordan.

I can't come to you.

From the article.

Esther Ochana of Keshet: The Center for Educational Tourism in Israel, which organized the trip, tells ISRAEL21c that the Anabaptist visitors are “a very warm and loving group. They told us that their mission is to come and apologize to the Jewish people for what Christians have done to the Jews in the name of Christianity, especially standing by and not helping during the Holocaust.

Hilarious...

Why is that so funny to you?

WE'RE MARCHING TO ZION

Continue reading at:

This is what I don't get. Stop killing everyone and rock on tourism. Who wants to visit any place that could get you sitting on a tour bus with some whacko with bombs strapped to him.

Let's be honest here. I'd kill probably the wrong word to use here but to go to the ME on a serious tour.

But how can I come to all of the lands. Egypt maybe back now. Palestine, oh that won't work. I'd love to tour and explore Jordan.

I can't come to you.

Actually, Tiny Dancer, some young people in their teens and early 20's who have been to Israel say that Tel Aviv rocks. As far as Jordan, I have known people who have gone to Israel years back and had also made a trip into Jordan, and they said the Jordanians were very hospitable to them even though they were Jewish. That must have been a time when things were peaceful.

New Topics

Forum List

Back