We're Living In The New Dark Ages, And It's Time To Turn On The Light

Let me be clear you are the last person that I would ever consider a source on what the Dark Ages are like…
I is !
bqagsrus.jpg

That's pretty funny considering the democrats currently control the House, Senate, and White House. You're a clown.
Republicans fully control 30 state legislatures, and last I check, education is usually controlled at the state level. Looks like you are the clown.

Q: What was Dec. 31, 2021?
A: The end of the American Dark Ages.

Isn’t that what our nation has been stewing in these past few years — a medieval pottage of religious extremism, anti-science sneering, conspiracy theories and ill-conceived, ragtag, spear-and-pole crusades? Heck, we even have a plague.
“It’s straight out of a 14th-century playbook,” said Jay Rubenstein, a history professor at the University of Southern California who specializes in the high Middle Ages.

And we face a new wave of dangerous conservatism that is trying to spread more fear, and ignorance, in our education system.
I always get a laugh when the Math is racist and sex is determined by checking a box Party talks about education

Education is largely controlled locally. My point still stands, fool.
You are absolutely delusional. So, Democrats control the Legislative and Executive branch, albeit with a razor thin majority in the House and only the VP giving them the majority in the senate. But now you openly admit that education is largely controlled locally, and that is true to some extent. But it is at the state level that minimum curriculum standards are established. The funny thing, I believe you are a teacher, which makes your unwillingness to admit you are wrong, or your inability to defend your statement against even a minimal rebuttal, and instead making proclamations and hurling insults, clearly shows us where the real problem with our education system lies.

Wrong about what, dumbass?
And we face a new wave of dangerous conservatism that is trying to spread more fear, and ignorance, in our education system.

Your response to that was that the Democrats control the House, the Senate, and the White House. So damn what. I pointed out that education is usually controlled at the state level, you even go so far to say that it is even more local. So, your statement concerning the federal government was just STUPID. It was a waste of time. It sure as hell was not an effective rebuttal to the statement you quoted.

Your response to that was that the Democrats control the House, the Senate, and the White House. So damn what. I pointed out that education is usually controlled at the state level, you even go so far to say that it is even more local. So, your statement concerning the federal government was just STUPID. It was a waste of time. It sure as hell was not an effective rebuttal to the statement you quoted.
Liberal-controlled education spreads fear and ignorance...fear of white people, and ignorance of factual history.

Now don't go pretending your denials of these basic facts affects reality in any way.

Your response to that was that the Democrats control the House, the Senate, and the White House. .....
And they do. Do you understand how that happens, genius? So where is this imaginary, dangerous wave?

And they do. Do you understand how that happens, genius? So where is this imaginary, dangerous wave?
The first link in post number 25 is a searchable database called "State Education Policy Tracking". Just in the area of curriculum alone there were over a hundred bills in 2021. The education policy watchlist, which is critical legislation that the Education Commission of the States is watching, must have over 500 bills on it's list. I do believe that can be considered a "wave".

The first link in post number 25 is a searchable database called "State Education Policy Tracking". Just in the area of curriculum alone there were over a hundred bills in 2021. The education policy watchlist, which is critical legislation that the Education Commission of the States is watching, must have over 500 bills on it's list. I do believe that can be considered a "wave".
Leftists hate anyone opposing leftist indoctrination of children.

Forum List

Back