Were Jews persecuted in the Arab world before the advent of Zionism?

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY88O9WVQXU&feature=related]YouTube - Were Jews persecuted in the Arab world before the advent of Zionism?[/ame]

Bukhari 53:392...
While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle

Before Muhammad arrived in Medina in the 7th century, half of Medina's population was Jewish. By the time Muhammad was through, Medina was Jew-free, having beheaded 800Jews and expelled the rest. Upon his death, Muhamad's final words were that Jews and Christians were forbidden from living in Arabia.

Today, Saudi Arabia remains Jew-free.

While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle

Before Muhammad arrived in Medina in the 7th century, half of Medina's population was Jewish. By the time Muhammad was through, Medina was Jew-free, having beheaded 800Jews and expelled the rest. Upon his death, Muhamad's final words were that Jews and Christians were forbidden from living in Arabia.

Their loss.

Their loss.

You lose. Again.

Their loss.

You lose. Again.

Lose what?

You lose. Again.

Lose what?

The debate.

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'

I am Christian. I don't get into that Jew/Muslim thing.

Jews were far less persecuted in Arab world than in the Christian Europe from where they were expeled from almost every country for their criminal nature.

There was not anti-Semitism feeling in the Muslim world before the Balfour Declaration prepared by British Jew foreign secretary Lord Balfour, who later became the prime minister of Britain. The largest exodus of Jewish community was from Iraq but not due to Arabs but because of Zionist terrorism. Here is the testimony of a former Iraqi Zionist Jew terrorist:

The Jews of Iraq by Naeim Giladi

Lose what?

The debate.

Sahih Bukhari...
Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'

except when the jews call you to fight for them.... "onward christian solider!" screamed the rabbi

Jews were far less persecuted in Arab world than in the Christian Europe from where they were expeled from almost every country for their criminal nature.

There was not anti-Semitism feeling in the Muslim world before the Balfour Declaration prepared by British Jew foreign secretary Lord Balfour, who later became the prime minister of Britain. The largest exodus of Jewish community was from Iraq but not due to Arabs but because of Zionist terrorism. Here is the testimony of a former Iraqi Zionist Jew terrorist:

The Jews of Iraq by Naeim Giladi

Christian theology does not call for persecuting Jews. Islamic theology does.

Lose what?

The debate.

Sahih Bukhari...

You're an infidel. Under Islamic law, you must convert to Islam or die.

people of the book?

People of the book...

Quran 5:51-52...
O believers, do not take the Jews and the Christians as your friends and protectors, they are friends of each other. And whoever makes them a friend then he is from amongst them. Verily God does not guide the unjust people. And you will see that those (Muslims) in whose hearts is a disease run towards them saying 'We fear that a calamity may befall us.' So God will soon bring victory or a decision from Him, causing them regret on account of the thoughts they harbored in their hearts.

people of the book?

People of the book...

O believers, do not take the Jews and the Christians as your friends and protectors, they are friends of each other. And whoever makes them a friend then he is from amongst them. Verily God does not guide the unjust people. And you will see that those (Muslims) in whose hearts is a disease run towards them saying 'We fear that a calamity may befall us.' So God will soon bring victory or a decision from Him, causing them regret on account of the thoughts they harbored in their hearts.

Interesting piece of bull crap.

In Palestine, why is it that the Christians and Muslims are on one side and the Jews are on the other?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
people of the book?

People of the book...

In Palestine, why is it that the Christians and Muslims are on one side and the Jews are on the other?

Christians and Jews are on the same side, ignoramus.

Qur'an:9:5...
Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.

http://www.examiner.com/x-7095-NY-I...cution-of-Christians-in-Palestinian-Authority

You know less than nothing.

Last edited:
People of the book...

Thou wilt certainly find the most violent of people in enmity against the believers to be the Jews and the idolaters; and thou wilt find the nearest in friendship to the believers to be those who say, "We are Christians." That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not proud. - 5:82​

Thou wilt certainly find the most violent of people in enmity against the believers to be the Jews and the idolaters; and thou wilt find the nearest in friendship to the believers to be those who say, "We are Christians." That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not proud. - 5:82​

Muhammad's deathbed curse: No Jews and Christians are to live in Arabia. Today, Saudi Arabia denies citizenship to Jews and Christians.

People of the book...

Qur'an:9:5...
Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.

Persecution of Christians in Palestinian Authority

You know less than nothing.

By Richard Shulman. Is he Christian?

Muhammad's deathbed curse: No Jews and Christians are to live in Arabia. Today, Saudi Arabia denies citizenship to Jews and Christians.

Relevance to Palestine?

Forum List

Back