"We're all pink on the inside" - Madonna

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Sooner we have transporters ala Star Trek, and the first few attempts result in accidents and people being turned inside out, the sooner racism will end when Madonna's song proves prophetic.

No one gets to choose where they're born, or to what ethnicity. So hating someone solely based on that is the height of stupidity. Especially when what people of all races actually say and do is often more than enough reason to hate them. :)

Vacuous nonsense. ALMOST as profound as "Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

Although we all share a common humanity, people who put forth the idea that the only difference between African Americans and Americans of European descent is the color of their respective skins are either fools or propagandists.

madonna is both.

Wow, deep........ :rolleyes:

LOL so true and the Madonna we are all pink on the inside sex reference went way of Delta's head.

I have to say Delta is quickly becoming the new troll on the block! Note sure we have had this worthless of a newbie in a long time!

Race should never be hated, but its open season for hating cultures. There are a lot of suck ass cultures in the world and we shouldn't be forced to tolerate them.

I'm gonna need evidence to show Madonna still has a pink twat. Considering the amount of activity it has received in its 55 years of existence, it's highly unlikely.

Race should never be hated, but its open season for hating cultures. There are a lot of suck ass cultures in the world and we shouldn't be forced to tolerate them.

Can we get rid of culture shock also? The lights are too bright and it hurts my eyes.

I'm gonna need evidence to show Madonna still has a pink twat. Considering the amount of activity it has received in its 55 years of existence, it's highly unlikely.

It's like wavin' you're wiener in the hallway, no tread left.

It's like wavin' you're wiener in the hallway, no tread left.

Yup. I'd be afraid someone might reach out of a door in that hallway and pull me in. Heard Hoffa is in there playing cards in the Grand Reading Room (Room 2013--second floor, next to the auditorium). I think that's him in back there:

10hallGreat.JPG

New Topics

Forum List

Back