Went shopping for new driver bits and walked out with this...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20200704_095139.jpg

Must say, I AM IMPRESSED. It did a very nice job and was the easiest push mower to operate I've ever used. Super lightweight.

20200704_133622.jpg

Wanted to go electric for awhile....mower I have just wont quit no matter how bad its abused. Delivered a Dewalt electric to a customer. IT was a warranty replacement. He did something not recommended but they replaced it anyways. Said the same as you...loved it, light as a feather.

At 40 volts ... you'll need 93 amperes to match a 5 horsepower motor ... all to save a gallon of gas per month ...

Why are you watering your lawn this time of year ... let the grass go dormant and you won't have to mow until the Fall rains come in earnest ... but I guess if you're made of money, ya might as well water ... all the time in the world to chase a mower ...

View attachment 359246

Must say, I AM IMPRESSED. It did a very nice job and was the easiest push mower to operate I've ever used. Super lightweight.

View attachment 359247
We have one to mow our small little patch of lawn. We only have that little bit of lawn so the dog has a little grass to roll in. I think our mexican gardner really likes it. Although it seems he hasn't quite figured out how to get the battery back into the charger yet because I have to do it every time. Life is so hard.

View attachment 359246

View attachment 359247
We have one to mow our small little patch of lawn. We only have that little bit of lawn so the dog has a little grass to roll in. I think our mexican gardner really likes it. Although it seems he hasn't quite figured out how to get the battery back into the charger yet because I have to do it every time. Life is so hard.

You have a Mexican gardener? That's racist. I hire a Guatemalan.

At 40 volts ... you'll need 93 amperes to match a 5 horsepower motor ... all to save a gallon of gas per month ...

Why are you watering your lawn this time of year ... let the grass go dormant and you won't have to mow until the Fall rains come in earnest ... but I guess if you're made of money, ya might as well water ... all the time in the world to chase a mower ...
where did nhe say he was watering his lawn??

I must have missed that,,

I'm not trying to save gas lol. I like the ease of not having to worry about gas, oil & maintenance. Got a 3 year replacement plan so if it isn't reliable in the long run I'll get it replaced free of charge.

And I don't watter my lawn. It grows like crazy anyways

I'm not trying to save gas lol. I like the ease of not having to worry about gas, oil & maintenance. Got a 3 year replacement plan so if it isn't reliable in the long run I'll get it replaced free of charge.

"I have an electric vehicle that will go from New York City to San Francisco for just $3.87 of electricity ... it's the 3,800 miles of extension cords that gets expensive" -- H.R. Pufnstuf ...

If your lawn is still green and growing this deep into Summer ... maybe instead of a mower what you need is a 55-gallon drum of Round-up ... just a thought ...

We're done with our rain here in The West ... won't see another drop until maybe October ... my lawn is brown and dead looking right now ... dormant, the ryegrass would have bloomed and set seed already if I hadn't mowed in Spring ... with Darwin satisfied, the grass just hunkers down for the drought season and be ready to start over when the rains return ...

"I have an electric vehicle that will go from New York City to San Francisco for just $3.87 of electricity ... it's the 3,800 miles of extension cords that gets expensive" -- H.R. Pufnstuf ...

If your lawn is still green and growing this deep into Summer ... maybe instead of a mower what you need is a 55-gallon drum of Round-up ... just a thought ...

We're done with our rain here in The West ... won't see another drop until maybe October ... my lawn is brown and dead looking right now ... dormant, the ryegrass would have bloomed and set seed already if I hadn't mowed in Spring ... with Darwin satisfied, the grass just hunkers down for the drought season and be ready to start over when the rains return ...
It rains here every 3 or 4 days

New Topics

Forum List

Back