Welp, that is twice i have survived the wuhan flu.

I stopped obeying the lockdowns 15 minutes after they started, I traveled across country, ate in every open establishment I could find, I was staying in hotels by that 1st memorial day. I visited parks, mountains and beaches and was almost the only one there (it was fantastic). I've been back in the office since June of "20 and been bar hopping, shopping and anything else I could do that I did in 2019. I've been coast to coast in this beautiful country of ours, last year I had two elective surgeries and both times they tested for antibodies to see if I had been previously infected and both times the tests said no. I've had no symptom. I've had visitors to my home and traveled and visited for every major Holiday. I nor anyone else I have visited have been sick. I relented in July of 21 and took the one shot J&J because I will not do the RNA. But I'll do no boosters either.

Like any bad cold, if a person is predisposed to getting sick all the time, this thing might affect them badly. I have not infected anyone and no one has infected me. But that's what ALL of this has been, a really stupid reaction to a very bad cold virus. The so-called attempts to stop this thing have been far more destructive than the virus itself and its why I've been done since March of '20' We drove our country to its knees and for what? ...To have the highest infection rate since this thing began, and a death rate that IS lower than the flu via percentage of known infections.

Okay, I Iied, the first day of the lockdown I slept late and laid around the house thankful for the quiet and when I stepped outside it was sort of cool how eerily quiet the world was. So I guess I followed the lockdown for one day and 15 minutes. I am well into my 6th decade of life, I am overweight, pre diabetic and have COPD and arthritis, yet this so called easily transmissible virus that attacked and killed old people with co morbidities could not find me even as I was in at least 25 States, and eating indoors and spending time indoors with other people. Hugging relatives and enjoying the company of the opposite gender.

Get a grip people, get a grip. Enjoy your freedom because a lot of people want to take it from you, and when its gone it's not coming back.

Covid has been a test, and I think those who performed the test liked what they saw in the population's gullibility.

Good for you!

If there's a 1 in 412 chance of dying of COVID and you rolled those dice twice . . .

You have a 1 out of 206 chance of dying? Maybe?
Virus's serve a purpose in nature---they kull the WEAK and already dying. Get covid once and catch it a second time---you are very unlikely to die from it ever unless something else makes you much weaker.

Virus's serve a purpose in nature---they kull the WEAK and already dying. Get covid once and catch it a second time---you are very unlikely to die from it ever unless something else makes you much weaker.

Anti science loons don't understand

I stopped obeying the lockdowns 15 minutes after they started, I traveled across country, ate in every open establishment I could find, I was staying in hotels by that 1st memorial day. I visited parks, mountains and beaches and was almost the only one there (it was fantastic). I've been back in the office since June of "20 and been bar hopping, shopping and anything else I could do that I did in 2019. I've been coast to coast in this beautiful country of ours, last year I had two elective surgeries and both times they tested for antibodies to see if I had been previously infected and both times the tests said no. I've had no symptom. I've had visitors to my home and traveled and visited for every major Holiday. I nor anyone else I have visited have been sick. I relented in July of 21 and took the one shot J&J because I will not do the RNA. But I'll do no boosters either.

Like any bad cold, if a person is predisposed to getting sick all the time, this thing might affect them badly. I have not infected anyone and no one has infected me. But that's what ALL of this has been, a really stupid reaction to a very bad cold virus. The so-called attempts to stop this thing have been far more destructive than the virus itself and its why I've been done since March of '20' We drove our country to its knees and for what? ...To have the highest infection rate since this thing began, and a death rate that IS lower than the flu via percentage of known infections.

Okay, I Iied, the first day of the lockdown I slept late and laid around the house thankful for the quiet and when I stepped outside it was sort of cool how eerily quiet the world was. So I guess I followed the lockdown for one day and 15 minutes. I am well into my 6th decade of life, I am overweight, pre diabetic and have COPD and arthritis, yet this so called easily transmissible virus that attacked and killed old people with co morbidities could not find me even as I was in at least 25 States, and eating indoors and spending time indoors with other people. Hugging relatives and enjoying the company of the opposite gender.

Get a grip people, get a grip. Enjoy your freedom because a lot of people want to take it from you, and when its gone it's not coming back.

Covid has been a test, and I think those who performed the test liked what they saw in the population's gullibility.
So you're the guy that has been spreading this virus!

Hell you could come on here and claim you had it 4 times, who can say that you didn't or prove that you did.
Yes, that is true. You read peoples other posts and then make your own decisions based on what you think about the veracity of their words. It's the same as you do in life, you get an idea of who amoung your family and associates you believe and those whose words you'd take with a grain of a salt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back