Welp fellas/ladies, the writting is on the wall and even Trump is seeing it.

Time to chin up and formulate a plan to win the midterms and 2024.

All the teeth gnashing in the world won't solve anything except make you look as foolish as the left did after Trump took office.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms
5. A REAL plan to deal with the illegals living here now
6. College & Student Loan regulations/reforms
7. National vocational program
8. Social media stripped of their government protections or plans to label them protected speech public squares.

Plenty of ideas to work on and create REAL roadmaps to achieve. Granted without the House and presidency these are likely DOA right now BUT that doesn't eliminate us from the responsibility of both trying and laying out a plan for future implementation.

Stomping our feet solves nothing and real problems require work.
The left didn't do what Trumpers did.
Just stop ffs
Trump has his cult so indoctrinated that these Dead Enders CAN'T give up

Glad to see you have pulled back from it though.

Incidentally I like several of your ideas

This is blockbuster facts
I dont see how any Trump appointed federal judges ignores this nor the SCOTUS.

Trump will win the review of the el3ection and another 4 years, despite Dimocrap presumptive claims of victory.

I look forward to hearing their screams at the sky.

Gawd, I hate Dimocraps so badly right now, my hands just shake as I type.

1606346174476.png

Biden has not succeeded on stealing the election yet

but he is still trying

Biden didn't steal it, he got more votes and won more states.

That's ACTUALLY HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK IN A DEMOCRACY!!!

So let's look at what Trump is trying to do. Even though he lost both the popular vote by 6 million and the electoral vote by 78 votes (some 250,000 votes in the Swing States) he is trying to get the courts to set aside the vote and declare him President.

THAT would be stealing the election, and the people wouldn't stand for it.

Nah...people just hated your blob. OTT
Note enough of you hate trump to put a loser like biden in the white house without cheating

and you havent won yet

80M disagree with you and yes, we have won.

Enjoy your sour grapes loser.

Do you really believe that Biden was able to get more than 11,000,000 more votes than Obama did at the height of his popularity? I think that's delusional thinking, myself. I can't see that many more people voting for a twice failed candidate whose child has been selling access to him to the enemies of our nation. Sorry, but that's not something I can believe.

The Fraud is being exposed and these state legislatures are going to take back their power to select electors to right this egregious wrong, and to give justice to 93 Million who voted for Trump who were defrauded and had their votes counted as just 7/10ths of a vote.

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

Note enough of you hate trump to put a loser like biden in the white house without cheating

and you havent won yet

Do you really believe that Biden was able to get more than 11,000,000 more votes than Obama did at the height of his popularity? I think that's delusional thinking, myself. I can't see that many more people voting for a twice failed candidate whose child has been selling access to him to the enemies of our nation. Sorry, but that's not something I can believe.
I have trouble believing Trump got more votes than last time. He’s been a terrible President and an even worse human being

and you havent won yet

I have trouble believing Trump got more votes than last time. He’s been a terrible President and an even worse human being

Well, I'm sorry that you are so mistaken. He's not been terrible. I don't know him as a human, but I don't think that how he's been portrayed in the media is accurate at all.

and you havent won yet

Well, I'm sorry that you are so mistaken. He's not been terrible. I don't know him as a human, but I don't think that how he's been portrayed in the media is accurate at all.

If you like kidnapping and $8T in new debt...he's your blob. As for a terrible human being...he came home from the hospital. His wife didn't greet him. Neither did his kids. It speaks for itself.

If you like kidnapping and $8T in new debt...he's your blob. As for a terrible human being...he came home from the hospital. His wife didn't greet him. Neither did his kids. It speaks for itself.
How can we reason with blind hate such as this?

and you havent won yet

Sure, he can COVID and they didn't want to be exposed. Don't be a moron.

Forum List

Back