Welp fellas/ladies, the writting is on the wall and even Trump is seeing it.

Nope.

Just didn't like the blob. If my best friend's younger sister was the Democratic Party nominee and the only other person with with a chance of winning, I would have voted for her.
And you would have her hanging around your neck for eternity

your betrayal of America will never go away

Grampa I am afraid is right,he isn’t on most things but he is this time.it’s best to be prepared for things not to go our way,you’ll just be setting yourselves up for dissapoimment if you don’t. Time to get ready for fight in two years, I said this before and nobody commented on it but I said from day one don’t expect justice to be done,we got the most corrupt court system on the planet and in any country,anytime a plaintiff try’s to fight government corruption,they never win. It’s the same as going to vegas,the house always wins because it’s rigged for them,same thing here.
Is it the fights that you see leading to progress or gridlock? How about for cooperation and collaboration?

What do you mean how so?? A law restricts gay people from getting married, that’s your position. A law sets regulations around voting like voter ID. Those are regulations. Those are what conservatives promote. I understand you have reasons for them, but that doesn’t take away the fact that you are calling for state regulations over Liberty, individual rights and personal responsibility
Marriage and individual rights are two different things. Marriage rights never restricted anyone from getting married. Marriage use to have a distinct definition, it no longer does.

Voting laws protect against fraud, supposedly, If you are a citizen of this country who has no restrictions placed on yourself from crime, etc. you have a right to vote. Do you not think voter ID is a good idea? How about ID to board a plane, drive a car, buy alcohol?
Voter ID should be a requirement...View attachment 420903
JHC....it's common fucking sense.
And you want the US to be more like India?
I want the US to have a voting system that I have faith in. That includes voting in person also.
Then you should start by ignoring Trumps lies about fraud and stolen elections.

can You explain how somebody that is not a legal citizen could cast a vote in our elections?
All you need is a name and address. There is no verification other than verbal when voting in person.
How is having a valid ID to receive a vote in anyway a burden when states were going to give valid ID to voters for absolutely zero cost?
A person really can't function in society without one.

And yet, the Colored Coalition convinced a judge that the coloreds in NC were not capable of getting a free ID.
Why did we think that we could turn property into people by signing a piece of paper.
They convinced a judge that coloreds were not capable of getting IDs?! What a moronic statement. Care to back it up?
Also care to explain the property to people line?

I do think everyone for or against Biden knows that there is zero legit way that he got this many votes. Will it be proven and in time? This, I don't know. Justice prevail? Again, time will tell.

WHy is that impossible to believe.

Turnout was high, at 67%.. but most other years, it ranged between 58 and 62%.

Given the stakes, yes, I can believe a lot of people came out to vote. If anything is hard to believe, it's that as much as he fucked up everything, Trump got more votes this time.

Grampa I am afraid is right,he isn’t on most things but he is this time.it’s best to be prepared for things not to go our way,you’ll just be setting yourselves up for dissapoimment if you don’t. Time to get ready for fight in two years, I said this before and nobody commented on it but I said from day one don’t expect justice to be done,we got the most corrupt court system on the planet and in any country,anytime a plaintiff try’s to fight government corruption,they never win. It’s the same as going to vegas,the house always wins because it’s rigged for them,same thing here.
Is it the fights that you see leading to progress or gridlock? How about for cooperation and collaboration?
All of what you typed did not exist for 4 years. All freedom loving people....just let the violence of Progs go that way. Turn from helping them. It is hard. I know....But you will pay the price more and more and more. It is your choice...

Nope.

Just didn't like the blob. If my best friend's younger sister was the Democratic Party nominee and the only other person with with a chance of winning, I would have voted for her.
And you would have her hanging around your neck for eternity

your betrayal of America will never go away

As long as the blob is out of office, I'm fine with whatever your silly assed opinion is.

As long as the blob is out of office, I'm fine with whatever your silly assed opinion is.
Someday you will deny that you ever supported biden for president

as will most of the trump haters on this forum

No, actually, we won't.

If you use history as a guide, a Republican fucks things up and a Democrat is usually the guy who comes in and fixes it. Then after 8 years or so, you all forget how badly the Republican fucked things up and they talk about gays and abortion and you let them do it again.

Trump just fucked this up a lot faster than Pappy or Jr. Bush did.

No, actually, we won't.

If you use history as a guide, a Republican fucks things up and a Democrat is usually the guy who comes in and fixes it. Then after 8 years or so, you all forget how badly the Republican fucked things up and they talk about gays and abortion and you let them do it again.

You are describing the two-party sysyem of elected representative government

the fact that you think democrats are without sin is beside the point

to be effective America needs competing ideas

something democrats are on the verge of replacing with a one-party system that does not allow competing ideas

No, actually, we won't.

something democrats are on the verge of replacing with a one-party system that does not allow competing ideas
I agree we need to sides for effective governance. I hope for a return to a Republican party with an actual ideology and values apart from “making libs cry”.

There will never be a one party system. I don’t know why you think that’s ever possible.

Republicans ran out of ideas when they became the Cult of Trump.

No, actually, we won't.

I agree we need to sides for effective governance. I hope for a return to a Republican party with an actual ideology and values apart from “making libs cry”.

There will never be a one party system. I don’t know why you think that’s ever possible.
You had two sides with trump

Now you will only have one side

No, actually, we won't.

You had two sides with trump

Now you will only have one side
Trump had the Republican Party afraid of his demagoguery. They were afraid to stray from his narrative lest the MAGA country be unleashed against them.

His leadership was one of fear and intimidation in the Republican Party.

Actually, it would be nice if Republicans were consigned to the political wilderness for a generation, but that's not going to happen.
What will stop the democrats - you - from stealing every future election?

I do think everyone for or against Biden knows that there is zero legit way that he got this many votes. Will it be proven and in time? This, I don't know. Justice prevail? Again, time will tell.

WHy is that impossible to believe.

Turnout was high, at 67%.. but most other years, it ranged between 58 and 62%.

Given the stakes, yes, I can believe a lot of people came out to vote. If anything is hard to believe, it's that as much as he fucked up everything, Trump got more votes this time.

You are Chinese....just be honest for ONCE (I know, impossible)

Trump had the Republican Party afraid of his demagoguery. They were afraid to stray from his narrative lest the MAGA country be unleashed against them.

His leadership was one of fear and intimidation in the Republican Party.
Thats fantasy

was reagan a cult leader too?

trump speaks to the people and they listen

Plastic machine politicians in washington just mouth the words that their pollsters and focus group guru’s tell them to say and have no interest in what ordinary people think

they have to cheat to win

Thats fantasy

was reagan a cult leader too?

trump speaks to the people and they listen

Plastic machine politicians in washington just mouth the words that their pollsters and focus group guru’s tell them to say and have no interest in what ordinary people think

they have to cheat to win

Trump has an incredible control over his supporters and not because he's honest. He can use his supporters as a weapon, he's able to aim them at a foe and wound them. Republicans are afraid of that power.

Forum List

Back