Welp fellas/ladies, the writting is on the wall and even Trump is seeing it.

Anyone who is talking 2024 when this election is not over by a long shot is a coward or a moron in my opinion.

I tend to agree with this, but can sympathize with anyone that is losing hope. I too am looking at silver linings of a Trump loss, but am also keeping some optimism.

I do think everyone for or against Biden knows that there is zero legit way that he got this many votes. Will it be proven and in time? This, I don't know. Justice prevail? Again, time will tell.

If the election somehow flips and justly gets Trump four more, then hilarious and great. America will return to improvement, and it means the election fraud has been resolved. If it is Biden for the remainder, then I will slip back into political indifference and have a lot of extra time to play with for at least 4 years, as Chimerica further grows into a mess.

Either way - The next call to action will be in 2 yeas.

What do you mean how so?? A law restricts gay people from getting married, that’s your position. A law sets regulations around voting like voter ID. Those are regulations. Those are what conservatives promote. I understand you have reasons for them, but that doesn’t take away the fact that you are calling for state regulations over Liberty, individual rights and personal responsibility
Marriage and individual rights are two different things. Marriage rights never restricted anyone from getting married. Marriage use to have a distinct definition, it no longer does.

Voting laws protect against fraud, supposedly, If you are a citizen of this country who has no restrictions placed on yourself from crime, etc. you have a right to vote. Do you not think voter ID is a good idea? How about ID to board a plane, drive a car, buy alcohol?
Voter ID should be a requirement...View attachment 420903
JHC....it's common fucking sense.

They don't have Descents of African Tribes that can't get ID.

What do you mean how so?? A law restricts gay people from getting married, that’s your position. A law sets regulations around voting like voter ID. Those are regulations. Those are what conservatives promote. I understand you have reasons for them, but that doesn’t take away the fact that you are calling for state regulations over Liberty, individual rights and personal responsibility
Marriage and individual rights are two different things. Marriage rights never restricted anyone from getting married. Marriage use to have a distinct definition, it no longer does.

Voting laws protect against fraud, supposedly, If you are a citizen of this country who has no restrictions placed on yourself from crime, etc. you have a right to vote. Do you not think voter ID is a good idea? How about ID to board a plane, drive a car, buy alcohol?
And you want the US to be more like India?
I want the US to have a voting system that I have faith in. That includes voting in person also.

I want the US to have a voting system that I have faith in. That includes voting in person also.

See that's the problem.
Democrats just got smoked in the election, other than the race where the fraud occurred.
They know that they can't win fairly.

I'm no big fan of Biden but as long as the blob is out of office, it's a net positive for the nation.
You’d better becone a fan of biden because you are responsible for everything he does now.

and all the elections democrats steal in the cuture

Then you should start by ignoring Trumps lies about fraud and stolen elections.

can You explain how somebody that is not a legal citizen could cast a vote in our elections?

See that's the problem.
Democrats just got smoked in the election, other than the race where the fraud occurred.
Are you talking about the election that Biden won by more than 6 million votes? The one that Trumps homeland security guy said was the most secure they’ve ever had because of the preparations that were made?

Or are you still riding the crashing train of conspiracies with Rudy and Sidney? Oh wait, they just kicked Sod off. Why do you think that happened?

I'm no big fan of Biden but as long as the blob is out of office, it's a net positive for the nation.
You’d better becone a fan of biden because you are responsible for everything he does now.

and all the elections democrats steal in the cuture

Nope.

Just didn't like the blob. If my best friend's younger sister was the Democratic Party nominee and the only other person with with a chance of winning, I would have voted for her.

In that case, unless you're over 100, you had not faith in our system since the military has been voting by mail for over a century.

See that's the problem.

306-232 Scoreboard.

Time to chin up and formulate a plan to win the midterms and 2024.

All the teeth gnashing in the world won't solve anything except make you look as foolish as the left did after Trump took office.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms
5. A REAL plan to deal with the illegals living here now
6. College & Student Loan regulations/reforms
7. National vocational program
8. Social media stripped of their government protections or plans to label them protected speech public squares.

Plenty of ideas to work on and create REAL roadmaps to achieve. Granted without the House and presidency these are likely DOA right now BUT that doesn't eliminate us from the responsibility of both trying and laying out a plan for future implementation.

Stomping our feet solves nothing and real problems require work.
You sore losers have ALREADY surpassed this, in spades.

From your loser President, down to your leaders in Congress, down to your fake establishments like qAnon and other nonsensical fake news outlets.

Pathetic.

Last edited:

can You explain how somebody that is not a legal citizen could cast a vote in our elections?
All you need is a name and address. There is no verification other than verbal when voting in person.
How is having a valid ID to receive a vote in anyway a burden when states were going to give valid ID to voters for absolutely zero cost?
A person really can't function in society without one.

In that case, unless you're over 100, you had not faith in our system since the military has been voting by mail for over a century.
The military assures that registered military personnel receive one ballot. Election officials in primarily liberal cities have no incentive to do so.

All you need is a name and address. There is no verification other than verbal when voting in person.
How is having a valid ID to receive a vote in anyway a burden when states were going to give valid ID to voters for absolutely zero cost?
So walk me through it... Somebody gets the name and address of a neighbor and then goes in and uses their name and casts a vote? Is that what you think is happening at a significant scale?

Last edited:

And yet, the Colored Coalition convinced a judge that the coloreds in NC were not capable of getting a free ID.
Why did we think that we could turn property into people by signing a piece of paper.

This is a lie – there was no ‘cheating.’
Dems are trying to pull off the biggest election fraud in history

Not even in question
#2 probably replacing JFK with Johnson.
You so much hit the nail on the head,that is exactly what is at stake here that is for sure on par with that in the fact that johnson was nothing at all like kennedy as policys went.kennedy same as trump,was stepping on some very powerful toes in Washington and was not doing what they told him to do.johnson on the other hand was their obedient puppet and was eager to do their bidding for them.

It's 1963 all over again.
Sunday was 57 years to the day.
Damn you are not kidding.

Time to chin up and formulate a plan to win the midterms and 2024.

All the teeth gnashing in the world won't solve anything except make you look as foolish as the left did after Trump took office.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms
5. A REAL plan to deal with the illegals living here now
6. College & Student Loan regulations/reforms
7. National vocational program
8. Social media stripped of their government protections or plans to label them protected speech public squares.

Plenty of ideas to work on and create REAL roadmaps to achieve. Granted without the House and presidency these are likely DOA right now BUT that doesn't eliminate us from the responsibility of both trying and laying out a plan for future implementation.

Stomping our feet solves nothing and real problems require work.
You sore losers have ALREADY surpassed this, in spades.

From your loser President, down to your leaders in Congress, down to your fake establishments like qAnon and other nonsensical fake news outlets.

Pathetic.

Spades!
Ha
Good one.

Grampa I am afraid is right,he isn’t on most things but he is this time.it’s best to be prepared for things not to go our way,you’ll just be setting yourselves up for dissapoimment if you don’t. Time to get ready for fight in two years, I said this before and nobody commented on it but I said from day one don’t expect justice to be done,we got the most corrupt court system on the planet and in any country,anytime a plaintiff try’s to fight government corruption,they never win. It’s the same as going to vegas,the house always wins because it’s rigged for them,same thing here.

Forum List

Back