Wells-Fargo CEO Apologizes for Stating A Fact

How do investors feel about their assets possibly being managed by an under-skilled workforce?
Maybe all the talent is working on Wallstreet where the pay is better?
Then why are Liberals crying for them?
Systemic bias?
Cool...you just took a shit in your own shit.
By the way, Wells-Fargo is part of Wall Street.
Now...Wells-Fargo can't find the talent because...they're already there?
WTF?!
WellsFargo isn't the only bank in town. Why not claim they can't find talent because they don't pay enough?
Is that why Honky is happy to work there?
There are more than enough to go around?
Why are you asking me when you already answered the question?
Now go to Wall Street and tell be how many Black people arrive in the morning and leave in the evening?
Then you'll know the talent isn't there.
Ok. Then we have to ask why it isn't there?
We both know the answer and people such as yourself don't want to hear it.
Party for the first 20 years of your life and drive a bus for the rest of your life.
Study for the first 20 years of your life and earn a good living.
lol. That is not an answer. And, I resort to fewer fallacies than You, which means I can handle the sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation, Better than You.
In other words, dumbing down the US is your option.
You are boring.
Stereotyping is not a reasoned answer. The guy in the White House has no problem with nepotism. I could stereotype that is what why there are fewer black people working with the Fortune Five Hundred.
Stereotypes dont just appear out of thin air. They exist for a reason. I bet you get real nervous when a pitbull you have never seen before runs up to you, right? Thats because of a very real stereotype. I know you would like to pretend it isnt the same with human cultures, but we all know it is.

Have you ever heard a stereotype about asians that says they are lazy? Of course you havent because, no one believes that, therefore no one ever says it.
I have a different perspective because I am hispanic. Right wingers merely protest too much and like to, place the blame on others even when it may be their fault. Is there any stereotype about right wingers manufacturing black codes and Then calling blacks lazy?
I was wondering why my Hispanic son-in-law and all of his relatives love Trump...
The problem is your definition of RWers is far removed from all of the professionals in his family.
All you want is a hand out and it's nauseating.
Nothing but diversion? What handout are you referring to? Right wingers usually have nothing but appeals to ignorance or ad hominems while claiming others are ignorant or morons. Is there a stereotype for that as well?
Facts are diversion?
The more you post, the stupider you become.
lol. Nothing but ad hominems instead of any valid arguments is all right wingers are good for. What facts are you referring to? Maybe those hispanics miss Russian influence.

Our Constitution is the best. This is what we are suppose to be doing, not your alleged and fantastical right wing propaganda:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Facts are a diversion?
"Ooooo! You don't agree that I deserve a handout! You're a RWer!

You don't work from when you start school, you wind up mowing lawns.
You are probably the laziest Hispanic on the face of the earth.

And definitely the most boring.

How do investors feel about their assets possibly being managed by an under-skilled workforce?
Systemic bias?
WTF?!
WellsFargo isn't the only bank in town. Why not claim they can't find talent because they don't pay enough?
Now go to Wall Street and tell be how many Black people arrive in the morning and leave in the evening?
Party for the first 20 years of your life and drive a bus for the rest of your life.
lol. That is not an answer. And, I resort to fewer fallacies than You, which means I can handle the sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation, Better than You.
You are boring.
Stereotyping is not a reasoned answer. The guy in the White House has no problem with nepotism. I could stereotype that is what why there are fewer black people working with the Fortune Five Hundred.
Stereotypes dont just appear out of thin air. They exist for a reason. I bet you get real nervous when a pitbull you have never seen before runs up to you, right? Thats because of a very real stereotype. I know you would like to pretend it isnt the same with human cultures, but we all know it is.

Have you ever heard a stereotype about asians that says they are lazy? Of course you havent because, no one believes that, therefore no one ever says it.
I have a different perspective because I am hispanic. Right wingers merely protest too much and like to, place the blame on others even when it may be their fault. Is there any stereotype about right wingers manufacturing black codes and Then calling blacks lazy?
I was wondering why my Hispanic son-in-law and all of his relatives love Trump...
The problem is your definition of RWers is far removed from all of the professionals in his family.
Nothing but diversion? What handout are you referring to? Right wingers usually have nothing but appeals to ignorance or ad hominems while claiming others are ignorant or morons. Is there a stereotype for that as well?
Facts are diversion?
lol. Nothing but ad hominems instead of any valid arguments is all right wingers are good for. What facts are you referring to? Maybe those hispanics miss Russian influence.

Our Constitution is the best. This is what we are suppose to be doing, not your alleged and fantastical right wing propaganda:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Facts are a diversion?

You are lazier and should be mowing "intellectual lawns". It takes valid arguments to convince me not mere and worthless fallacy (under Capitalism).

Systemic bias?
WTF?!
You are boring.

Facts are diversion?

Facts are a diversion?

You are lazier and should be mowing "intellectual lawns". It takes valid arguments to convince me not mere and worthless fallacy (under Capitalism).
Your only fact is "Minimum Wage".
It's boring.
The fact is that a majority of 2nd and 3rd generation English speaking Hispanics are educated and have careers.
I work and have worked with many of them.
Another fact is that your self-pity show here is fiction.

Systemic bias?
WTF?!
You are boring.

Facts are diversion?

Facts are a diversion?

It's boring.
The fact is that a majority of 2nd and 3rd generation English speaking Hispanics are educated and have careers.
The minimum wage should be around eighteen dollars an hour if it had kept up with inflation. Right wing policies ensure that never happens. Right wingers have no solutions for that. Why not? Not enough intellect to go around on the right wing.

Systemic bias?
WTF?!
You are boring.

Facts are diversion?

Facts are a diversion?

It's boring.
The minimum wage should be around eighteen dollars an hour if it had kept up with inflation. Right wing policies ensure that never happens. Right wingers have no solutions for that. Why not? Not enough intellect to go around on the right wing.
I will no longer discuss this with you until you admit that both parties signed on to all the factors that led to this situation.

Systemic bias?
WTF?!
You are boring.

Facts are diversion?

Facts are a diversion?

It's boring.
My feces has more intellect than you.

Systemic bias?
WTF?!
You are boring.

Facts are diversion?

Facts are a diversion?

It's boring.
My feces has more intellect than you.
lol. You wish. Ad hominems are nothing but fallacy. Simply being on the right wing only means you are Right, to right wingers.

Forum List

Back