Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Jenny Jones type hash brown taters and some leftover meatloaf on home rolled bread with LTO... and a cup of Pejibaye soup(peach palm seed--kinda pumpkinnny)

My son and I are trying our hand at homemade chicken wings tonight. The rest of the family likes Buffalo sauce, which I can't eat, so we're going to do half of the Buffalo and half raspberry chipotle.

Went out for lobster with my husband, my sister, and my brother-in-law to celebrate our anniversaries. My sister and BIL were married on February 14, my husband and I on February 18.

Went out for lobster with my husband, my sister, and my brother-in-law to celebrate our anniversaries. My sister and BIL were married on February 14, my husband and I on February 18.
My wife and I met in a night club in Atlanta Ga neither of us had ever been to on Valentine's Day, 2/14 88, and 3 years later we married on 2/14/91. ...just celebrated our 30th.

My wife and I met in a night club in Atlanta Ga neither of us had ever been to on Valentine's Day, 2/14 88, and 3 years later we married on 2/14/91. ...just celebrated our 30th.

My husband and I met while I was on a date with my then-boyfriend. I saw my husband and heard a voice in my head say, "That's him. That's the man you're going to marry." Two months later, we were married, and we are celebrating 26 years this week.

I have stolen the idea of this recipe from another recipe. I was trying to make it off TikTok. So, I pull it up and then set it down to cut stuff up and then I'd lose the recipe and have to look it up and then realized I had added in ingredients that weren't even called for and some that weren't like the original because the store is out of it. I guess this is just a hot freaking mess.

I took several chicken thighs and I seasoned them with lemon pepper and Tony's Creole Seasoning and browned them in olive oil in a cast iron skillet .I took them out and added a tablespoon or so of butter and then sautéed some chopped onion and added 2 tsp of minced garlic and 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms. Then I added about a handful of spinach, 1 1/2 TBS of tomato paste and then some half and half and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese. I put the chicken thighs back in and put it in the oven for about 25 minutes at 425. It wasn't pretty. There was oil on the edges. I'm not sure that the seasonings on the chicken matched the rest of the crap that I threw in there. But, I have done a lot worse.

Last edited:
How did it taste? What extra was in there that was not in the recipe.? I get a lot of disasters myself when cooking :stir: My chili I made for the week end is bland. I guess the chili powder and other ingredients went bad on the store shelf if that's possible.:dunno:

Last edited:
My son desperately wants to try spatchcock chicken. I have absolutely no idea why. I suppose I'm going to have to buy a chicken and give it a shot.

How did it taste? What extra was in there that was not in the recipe.? I get a lot of disasters myself when cooking :stir: My chili I made for the week end is bland. I guess the chili powder and other ingredients went bad on the store shelf if that's possible.:dunno:
I used half and half and added in the mushrooms. It was ok. I didn't much care for the lemon pepper seasoning on the chicken or the Creole seasoning.

Boiled cabbage and potatoes with smoked beef sausage with soft rolls sweet ice tea.

( no matter how much I eat of the left over cabbage and potatoes it doesn't seem to be becoming any less:auiqs.jpg:)

Forum List

Back