Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Tartar Surfing

I had Smoked Salmon Pizza from a Rachael Ray recipe (posted on foodnetwork.com), though I took out the cucumbers and substituted potatoes instead.

I'm going to think about fish-n-tartar recipes.

If you're interested in the 'Gangulee-Duffett Old World Bistro' (opening soon in Baltimore, Maryland), then join our water-pistol/comic-book Internet-surfer club.

Just wear a Balaclava to the next Boston Red Sox game.

:afro:

Balaclava

s[.jpg

The other night (Friday night I think it was), I made charred some poblano peppers and then peeled the skin off them, cleaned out the seeds and then cut them into strips and put them on a grilled cheese sandwich. Yummy! I think I might add bacon too next time! :wink_2: Everything is better with bacon after all.

I have to work for a few hours today (Mothers' Day is huge for telephone calls that require an interpreter for the hearing-impaired), but when I come home, we're going to grill cheesy hamburgers (I like to put shredded cheese into the hamburger meat itself, rather than slices on top), corn on the cob, and potatoes. Not sure if I'm going to make potato salad or mashed potatoes. We'll see what I feel like. Oh, and deviled eggs. Gotta have deviled eggs.

Tartar Surfing

I had Smoked Salmon Pizza from a Rachael Ray recipe (posted on foodnetwork.com), though I took out the cucumbers and substituted potatoes instead.

I'm going to think about fish-n-tartar recipes.

If you're interested in the 'Gangulee-Duffett Old World Bistro' (opening soon in Baltimore, Maryland), then join our water-pistol/comic-book Internet-surfer club.

Just wear a Balaclava to the next Boston Red Sox game.

:afro:

Balaclava

View attachment 40719
Rachel Ray??????????????

upload_2015-5-10_9-22-58.jpeg

Puerto Rican rice and fried chicken from Martins.

What's Martins?

A Grocery store here in Richmond.

So you buy the chicken already fried? Big thing around here is rotisserie chickens at the supermarkets. I love them! :beer:

Yeah I do, Martins has pretty good chicken for a supermarket. I have the device to make rotissirie chickens myself but I have been lazy and not using it.

What's Martins?

So you buy the chicken already fried? Big thing around here is rotisserie chickens at the supermarkets. I love them! :beer:

Yeah I do, Martins has pretty good chicken for a supermarket. I have the device to make rotissirie chickens myself but I have been lazy and not using it.

Why bother when you can just buy one already rotisserized? :lol: I also use the left overs and the bones from them for homemade chicken stock.

What's Martins?

Why bother when you can just buy one already rotisserized? :lol: I also use the left overs and the bones from them for homemade chicken stock.

Thats mainly why I don't really use it, plus to clean up the equipment is hell. Theres a Colombian place next to me called Chicken Fiesta that makes outstanding rotissirie chickens.

Forum List

Back