Well.....Well.....Well Matt "I'm Innocent of Any Wrong Doing" Gatez Sought Presidential Pardon In Sex Trafficking Allegations.

IMO Fascists are criminals... Autocrats like Trump who think they are the most important person ...the most powerful person. His threats are delusional... I expect him to eat his tie like this guy.

Fascists, eh? You mean like the FBI using a private corporation to censor and suppress coverage of a Democrat opponent DURING an election cycle? THAT kind of Fascist?
Maybe you're a little confused over the terminology you're using:
FASCIST:
  • A political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

If he had done anything they would already know it has been 2 years and counting. And last time I checked the law one is innocent till proven guilty.

Gaitz is seeking a pardon preemptively... Before he's convicted.

You have to marvel when PedoPete’s Party can suddenly get self righteous about allegations of underage sex

WHY WOULDN'T HE? People you support like they're gods in DC, went after damned near everyone associated with Trump and if he runs, you scum will do it again. Oh, and in case you forgot, prosecutors in the case went against the corrupt DOJ recommendations. But that doesn't matter to you filth, does it?

I do not believe in or accept any belief in any form of religious worship. As opposed to you who falls on his knees and begs the Orange Faced Idiot let you buy his fucking non-existent trading cards.

Forum List

Back