Well this is funny

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
BLM burns down the city cause George Floyd......we dont need no police, city jumps on board and gets it passed and suddenly thats bad........I say dont get cold feet now we are all itching to see this grand experiment blow up in your face so please dont disappoint.

Last edited:
BLM burns down the city cause George Floyd......we dont need no police, city jumps on board and gets it passed and suddenly thats bad........I say dont get cold feet now we all itching to see this grand experiment blow up in your face so please dont disappoint.
Yes.
I wish to see the Grand Social Experiment.

Oh wait. They still need somebody to enforce mask wearing.

BLM burns down the city cause George Floyd......we dont need no police, city jumps on board and gets it passed and suddenly thats bad........I say dont get cold feet now we all itching to see this grand experiment blow up in your face so please dont disappoint.

Wait, what?! They want to defund the police....except that one and that one in the back?

Black democrats have very low IQ

That's because thew Democrats target those with low IQ's for their voter base. As well as those with a low self-esteem, the guilt-ridden, and those who go through life believing the world owes them something.

In other words, the lowest common denominator of this country and the fringe element.

Not surprised...there were a lot of knee jerk political reactions.

Thats SOP for dems on every issue

Thats SOP for dems on every issue
I notice it with both.

Yep, that revealed a lot of jerk politicians.

Yep, that revealed a lot of jerk politicians.
It’s crisis management in action.

All blacks not able to fit in the same box... this confuses white people sometimes... There, there...

All blacks not able to fit in the same box... this confuses white people sometimes... There, there...
its the same people....if this was such a concern why didnt she support the Mayor long ago when he was forced to take a walk of shame away from a protest?

Forum List

Back