Well they finally found some adults in MPLS

Rules is rules and we arent going to let you ignore them for feel good reasons. Paraphrase but pretty close.

What's wrong with putting the issue on the ballot? If the majority don't thinks that abolishing the PD is a good idea, it will fail easily.
Perhaps they want the matter to be handled in a sober manner instead of a state of hysteria

Popular vote is probably the most reckless form of decisionmaking possible in government.

Undoubtedly there is something in the city charter that prevents a popular vote for a major legislative initiative.

Adults would have recognized that.

Democrats = anti-cop and pro-crime
No. Minneapolis City Council = anti-cop and pro crime.
The Minneapolis Charter Commission = the rule of law and the city charter upon which the city is organized and of course it also = FK the City council and the criminals that do not want to be caught by the police.

The Minneapolis Charter Commission = the rule of law and the city charter upon which the city is organized and of course it also = FK the City council and the criminals that do not want to be caught by the police.
Spin all you want. Totally blue city. All democrats. I see democrats pushing their cop hate across America. Denying it make you look dumb.

Democrats = anti cop and pro crime. They even use the virus as an excuse to free criminals.

Spin all you want. Totally blue city. All democrats. I see democrats pushing their cop hate across America. Denying it make you look dumb.

Democrats = anti cop and pro crime. They even use the virus as an excuse to free criminals.
No spin.
Democrats are not pro crime. Criminals are pro crime. Not the same thing. I'm right. You are wrong.
I do not hold all democrats liable for the all fringe idiots, just as I do not hold all republicans responsible for the KKK and Bugaloo boys. You do. You are just a radical political tool, but like I said, I do not hold all republicans guilty of your stupidity.
I sided with the City Charter Commission. I guess you do not. You are picking the wrong side if you support the council, no matter what their party affiliation.
I personally know people who vote Democrat on a consistent basis that do not hate cops or want to see them disbanded. You are just plan wrong and normal people think your hard right pronouncements make you sound ignorant, childish and convincing nobody, ie impotent.
They have not brought it to a city or town near me, as I live in a red state with normal elected officials. It is not spreading across America, just major cities that tolerate it to a greater degree.
Go get some Bosco, some vanilla wafers and go back to your cartoons. Leave realistic discussion to the adults.

Rules is rules and we arent going to let you ignore them for feel good reasons. Paraphrase but pretty close.

What's wrong with putting the issue on the ballot? If the majority don't thinks that abolishing the PD is a good idea, it will fail easily.

No one trusts communist revolutionaries to allow a fair count.

No spin.
Democrats are not pro crime. Criminals are pro crime. Not the same thing. I'm right. You are wrong.
I do not hold all democrats liable for the all fringe idiots, just as I do not hold all republicans responsible for the KKK and Bugaloo boys. You do. You are just a radical political tool, but like I said, I do not hold all republicans guilty of your stupidity.
I sided with the City Charter Commission. I guess you do not. You are picking the wrong side if you support the council, no matter what their party affiliation.
I personally know people who vote Democrat on a consistent basis that do not hate cops or want to see them disbanded. You are just plan wrong and normal people think your hard right pronouncements make you sound ignorant, childish and convincing nobody, ie impotent.
They have not brought it to a city or town near me, as I live in a red state with normal elected officials. It is not spreading across America, just major cities that tolerate it to a greater degree.
Go get some Bosco, some vanilla wafers and go back to your cartoons. Leave realistic discussion to the adults.
You're in denial.

Most democrats aren't criminals but most criminals are democrats. If Hillary won bill would be in the white house today partying with Epstein and you would be saying anyone who called them pedophiles is a conspiracy theorist.

Democrats are pro crime because a good chunk of democrats are criminals. They promote cop hate across the country. Its not just a fringe thing.

Forum List

Back