Well, the Left finally convinced me. I am buying 2 guns! One for my wife, one for me.

My friends; with the Left rioting, looting, and trying to get rid of the police, even my wife who has been anti-gun since we have been married, has now agreed that we should purchase firearms. We live in a very nice sub-division, and my wife spoke to our local police chief about this last week. He also suggested that we purchase firearms, as we must protect ourselves if they can not get here on time should something happen in the current conditions. He also gave her a card for some group that if you join, they will give free legal protection, should you have to protect yourself, or your property, and use your firearm in the process. I told my wife, we will buy 3 of them. 2 pistols, and a semi automatic rifle of some sort.

Thank you Leftists, you have just propped up the gun lobby for years to come. I could never have seen my wife agreeing to have firearms in our home, but your idiocy has convinced her, not to mention that most of our neighbors told her they too had firearms.

I am going to have to take a class, as is my wife, to learn the ins and outs of when we can use them. But let me tell you all------------>when it is legal to open fire on these thugs, I WILL!
I hope you don't regret your decision. Data show that people use guns for self-defense only rarely. According to a Harvard University analysis of figures from the National Crime Victimization Survey, people defended themselves with a gun in only 0.9 percent of crimes from 2007 to 2011 The risks of owning a gun outweigh the benefits of having one in only rare case where you might need to defend yourself. The average person has basically no chance in their lifetime of ever using a gun in self-defense. There is a far greater possibility of the gun being stolen and used in a crime or a family member using the the gun against themselves or an innocent person.

Yet people will continue to buy guns, load them, put them in their closet only to find that years later a child or other family member kills themselves or others with it. That has happened in my family and I tell you, you will never get over it. It is not worth the risk.

Last edited:
And especially since you are inexperienced they will be much more dangerous to you

Do inexperienced shooters often forget which end of the gun to point at the threat?
I'm not thinking he's that stupid.

Inexperienced shooters however often leave guns unattended, unthinkingly point them at people, store them with a round chambered and the hammer back, drop them, all sorts of things.

You know this as well as I do.

And inexperienced drivers speed, drink and drive, don't maintain proper distance, are ignorant of road rules, and overtake unsafely.

Let's not start of inexperienced woodworkers...

natasha_baggett_hand_1_997d34e0be9d43bf43a09c23e82b3027.fit-760w.jpeg

And especially since you are inexperienced they will be much more dangerous to you

Do inexperienced shooters often forget which end of the gun to point at the threat?

Inexperienced shooters however often leave guns unattended, unthinkingly point them at people, store them with a round chambered and the hammer back, drop them, all sorts of things.

And inexperienced drivers speed, drink and drive, don't maintain proper distance, are ignorant of road rules, and overtake unsafely.

Let's not start of inexperienced woodworkers...

View attachment 346730
Never claimed anything any different.

My friends; with the Left rioting, looting, and trying to get rid of the police, even my wife who has been anti-gun since we have been married, has now agreed that we should purchase firearms. We live in a very nice sub-division, and my wife spoke to our local police chief about this last week. He also suggested that we purchase firearms, as we must protect ourselves if they can not get here on time should something happen in the current conditions. He also gave her a card for some group that if you join, they will give free legal protection, should you have to protect yourself, or your property, and use your firearm in the process. I told my wife, we will buy 3 of them. 2 pistols, and a semi automatic rifle of some sort.

Thank you Leftists, you have just propped up the gun lobby for years to come. I could never have seen my wife agreeing to have firearms in our home, but your idiocy has convinced her, not to mention that most of our neighbors told her they too had firearms.

I am going to have to take a class, as is my wife, to learn the ins and outs of when we can use them. But let me tell you all------------>when it is legal to open fire on these thugs, I WILL!
And especially since you are inexperienced they will be much more dangerous to you than any rioters you might happen to come across.
Why don't you be the first rioter to test that theory?

Yesterday, I felt the same -- ready to arm up and defend myself from the Democrat hordes.

Today I will be satisfied to lock the door and wait patiently for the coming madness.

by hiding in your trump bunker are you COMPLICIT or a COWARD?

going to hide in your hole and let your BIG BRAVE ARYAN companions do all the necessary dirt work for you?

you make me sick

TURN IN YOUR BROWN SHIRT!
When the crap hits the fan, turn in your brown pants!

And especially since you are inexperienced they will be much more dangerous to you than any rioters you might happen to come across.
You really seemed smarter when you admitted to sucking dicks. Now that you are denying it again it's almost like you've dropped a few IQ points.

And you really can't spare any.

All my guns are stored hammer back and loaded. You're a criminal loving liar.

You really seemed smarter when you admitted to sucking dicks. Now that you are denying it again it's almost like you've dropped a few IQ points.

Why don't you be first to test your theory, liar?

All my guns are stored hammer back and loaded. You're a criminal loving liar.
I was right, definitely down a few points.

and my wife spoke to our local police chief about this last week. He also suggested that we purchase firearms, as we must protect ourselves if they can not get here on time should something happen in the current conditions
I'm thinking these days the police would rather you shoot them so they dont have to risk dealing with them. Just too many chances a good cop could end up in prison. Who knows, the thug will likely accuse the cop of calling him "Amish." We all know using the "A" word automatically justifies anything the Amish thug plans to do.

Why don't you be first to test your theory, liar?
Test what theory?

Or was that an invitation?

Sorry, I don't swing that way dude.

But you do you.

You opened a thread to announce to many people in this forum that don't even care, that you're buying firearms out of ignorance and fear. Wonderful. I don't care how you want to throw money away, but PLEASE get certified firearms training of some sort and visit the firing range, because it will never be legal to open fire on any American for no reason. You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of 2A if you want to use it to wantonly murder people, and I hope it doesn't get you killed.

My 38 Special, 380 and 12 gauge stay at home. If you come over my 9 foot tall reinforced privacy fence into my back yard or try to bust through my front door you wont live to talk about it.

Typical leftists. Completely ignore the part where he said both he and his wife were getting training so you can go on your hysterical rant.

Typical leftists. Completely ignore the part where he said both he and his wife were getting training so you can go on your hysterical rant.
I didn't go on a "hysterical rant". I posted one sentence.

For hysterical rants please see the OP.

I agree with the 12 gauge pump shotgun. I have a Stevens Savage 320. May not be the biggest or brightest but will do whatever I need it too. And it holds 5 shells + 1 in the chamber so if needed I can just pump & shoot that many times before having to reload.

Especially for inexperienced. With a pistol you need to be a decent shot to hit your intended target, whereas with a shotgun just point & shoot, you're bound to hit something and will blast a hole the size of a watermelon. Not to mention having to hold it steady when you're nervous or scared. Shotgun is a little more forgiving.

That said......it's really easy to handle. Even an old decrepit bat like myself can pump it one handed, Sarah Conner/Terminator style and with minimal recoil won't get knocked on my ass.

Anyone coming here looking for trouble will surely find it

I hope you don't regret your decision. Data show that people use guns for self-defense only rarely. According to a Harvard University analysis of figures from the National Crime Victimization Survey, people defended themselves with a gun in only 0.9 percent of crimes from 2007 to 2011 The risks of owning a gun outweigh the benefits of having one in only rare case where you might need to defend yourself. The average person has basically no chance in their lifetime of ever using a gun in self-defense. There is a far greater possibility of the gun being stolen and used in a crime or a family member using the the gun against themselves or an innocent person.

Yet people will continue to buy guns, load them, put them in their closet only to find that years later a child or other family member kills themselves or others with it. That has happened in my family and I tell you, you will never get over it. It is not worth the risk.

I agree. You're too frightened to own firearms so you shouldn't.

Maybe you should quit stealing Chinese gun technology!

I may regret the decision because of the money spent. I will NOT regret it for the piece of mind.

Who we gonna call if they defund the police? Ghostbusters? BLM? Antifah?

I paid for my home, and if they come to my door, they will blown back into the yard. They lift a incendiary device, they will have a rude awakening as long as it is legal, and if it is, I WILL SHOOT!

You people opened a can of worms, you really have. They protested in a city 10mls from my wife and I on Tuesday. At 9pm, the Taco Bell burned to the ground, and 2 other businesses were lit on fire. That is when my wife said, "ENOUGH!" I agree! If you don't get it, to bad, so sad. YOU did this! And if you ever think the American people are going to let you mess with the 2nd amendment now, you are only fooling yourselves.

I have never regretted the decision made 20 years ago to buy a 12-gauge and especially not the extra $20 the gunsmith charged to shorten the barrel to 1/8 inch longer than the legal minimum. Very handy as a bear gun when hiking and easy handling in confined quarters. Fortunately I have never had to use it but fire it several times each Springtime and then clean it. Typical loading is 1 rock sale, 1 lead shot (not too easy to buy these days - it's not "eco-friendly) , 1 rifled slug then to capacity with sabot rounds. I love those sabot rounds! Their short-range stopping power can't be beaten.

New Topics

Forum List

Back