Well, the Left finally convinced me. I am buying 2 guns! One for my wife, one for me.

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
My friends; with the Left rioting, looting, and trying to get rid of the police, even my wife who has been anti-gun since we have been married, has now agreed that we should purchase firearms. We live in a very nice sub-division, and my wife spoke to our local police chief about this last week. He also suggested that we purchase firearms, as we must protect ourselves if they can not get here on time should something happen in the current conditions. He also gave her a card for some group that if you join, they will give free legal protection, should you have to protect yourself, or your property, and use your firearm in the process. I told my wife, we will buy 3 of them. 2 pistols, and a semi automatic rifle of some sort.

Thank you Leftists, you have just propped up the gun lobby for years to come. I could never have seen my wife agreeing to have firearms in our home, but your idiocy has convinced her, not to mention that most of our neighbors told her they too had firearms.

I am going to have to take a class, as is my wife, to learn the ins and outs of when we can use them. But let me tell you all------------>when it is legal to open fire on these thugs, I WILL!

My friends; with the Left rioting, looting, and trying to get rid of the police, even my wife who has been anti-gun since we have been married, has now agreed that we should purchase firearms. We live in a very nice sub-division, and my wife spoke to our local police chief about this last week. He also suggested that we purchase firearms, as we must protect ourselves if they can not get here on time should something happen in the current conditions. He also gave her a card for some group that if you join, they will give free legal protection, should you have to protect yourself, or your property, and use your firearm in the process. I told my wife, we will buy 3 of them. 2 pistols, and a semi automatic rifle of some sort.

Thank you Leftists, you have just propped up the gun lobby for years to come. I could never have seen my wife agreeing to have firearms in our home, but your idiocy has convinced her, not to mention that most of our neighbors told her they too had firearms.

I am going to have to take a class, as is my wife, to learn the ins and outs of when we can use them. But let me tell you all------------>when it is legal to open fire on these thugs, I WILL!
Be sure you both learn how to use them and practice! Also you might consider a 12 gauge pump shotgun. Thanks.

screenshot_1063.png

Cannot understand why you didn't own personal weapon already. Get some instruction. Join a range. Follow the rules of safety and rules of engagement. Stay safe. Hope you never actually need it. If you do, I hope you are well trained.

Be sure you both learn how to use them and practice! Also you might consider a 12 gauge pump shotgun. Thanks.

Actually I found even a shorter tactical 12 gauge shotgun was too long and clumsy indoors especially if I'm going down hallways. If they are coming through the front door sure, but if they are already inside not so much. I sold it and stocked up on Sig pistols. Love the Sig style safety just pull the trigger and don't worry about trying to work some safety lever in a life threatening situation where moments count.

For home defence may I suggest a 12 gauge pump shotgun with a shorter barrel. Especially if you're new to firearms.

I have the marine version in stainless steel so up keep is less of a chore.

This is your remaining option as the liberalsteins across America work at depolicing the country.

Yesterday, I felt the same -- ready to arm up and defend myself from the Democrat hordes.

Today I will be satisfied to lock the door and wait patiently for the coming madness.

Ok then here is a personal look at a few things I have.

It largely depends on what feels good to you and that you can shoot well and control. I've had several handguns and here are four of mine.

1591483296169.png

Springfield Armory XDS .45 caliber pistol. It's very concealable, has a grip safety unlike a Glock, plus it has a very obvious loaded chamber indicator. And last but not least the front sight is a night sight that glows in the dark. It will have more recoil than a 9mm, but a 45 packs a lot more punch than a 9mm does especially in a short barreled gun. It has no external safety as it employs a trigger much like the Glock safe action trigger. It also has an ambidextrous mag release. Sells for around 500 dollars with two mags. One round in the chamber and 6 in the mag. I carry it in the warmer times.
1591483333868.png

This one is a Desert Eagle 1911 G with a 5 inch barrel in .45 caliber, and a grip safety and an external safety. It comes with 2 - 8 round magazines, nice grips and has the best trigger pull of any 1911 I have ever tried. It is also the most accurate pistol I have ever owned. They sell for about 800.00. I mainly carry in it winter months as it is harder to conceal. 1 round in the chamber and 8 in the mag, although I do have a ten round mag.

1591483377736.png

This one is a Ruger SP 101 .357 magnum 5 shot revolver with a 2 and a quarter inch barrel. The hammerless style fits in your pocket and won't snag on your pants when pulled out. It is very concealable. You can also shoot .38 special ammo if the .357 recoil is uncomfortable for you. It is double action only which means you cannot cock the hammer. I changed the grips to make the recoil more manageable to these:

1591483410075.png

The Ruger sells for around 600.00

Lastly I have this which I rarely carry anywhere because I don't have a holster for it.

1591483448849.png

It is a Rossi .357 magnum six shot double action revolver, with a four inch barrel. Based on the Smith and Wesson design, it is very accurate and has a great single action trigger pull. You can shoot .38 special in it too. Sells for around 350 dollars.

All of these guns have proven to be 100 percent reliable.

I would recommend you go to a range that will let you rent guns and try out several, or maybe hook up with a friend who has a few.

You opened a thread to announce to many people in this forum that don't even care, that you're buying firearms out of ignorance and fear. Wonderful. I don't care how you want to throw money away, but PLEASE get certified firearms training of some sort and visit the firing range, because it will never be legal to open fire on any American for no reason. You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of 2A if you want to use it to wantonly murder people, and I hope it doesn't get you killed.

You opened a thread to announce to many people in this forum that don't even care, that you're buying firearms out of ignorance and fear. Wonderful. I don't care how you want to throw money away, but PLEASE get certified firearms training of some sort and visit the firing range, because it will never be legal to open fire on any American for no reason. You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of 2A if you want to use it to wantonly murder people, and I hope it doesn't get you killed.
Total gun banner bullshit! it is legal to open fire if you are in fear for your safety due to the actions of a criminal.

And especially since you are inexperienced they will be much more dangerous to you than any rioters you might happen to come across.

For this post I hope Tyrone and co. dilate your sphincter before turning out the lights.

For home defence may I suggest a 12 gauge pump shotgun with a shorter barrel. Especially if you're new to firearms.

I have the marine version in stainless steel so up keep is less of a chore.

I forgot to mention that this gun is made in Turkey, however many of the very finest shotguns are made in either Turkey or Italy.

Last edited:

For this post I hope Tyrone and co. dilate your sphincter before turning out the lights.

Yes, because I'm a criminal in prison in your derp narrative. Fucking weak sauce, dip shit. Do better.

Yesterday, I felt the same -- ready to arm up and defend myself from the Democrat hordes.

Today I will be satisfied to lock the door and wait patiently for the coming madness.

by hiding in your trump bunker are you COMPLICIT or a COWARD?

going to hide in your hole and let your BIG BRAVE ARYAN companions do all the necessary dirt work for you?

you make me sick

TURN IN YOUR BROWN SHIRT!

You're far more likely to end up with a cellmate than we are.

And especially since you are inexperienced they will be much more dangerous to you

Do inexperienced shooters often forget which end of the gun to point at the threat?
I'm not thinking he's that stupid.

Inexperienced shooters however often leave guns unattended, unthinkingly point them at people, store them with a round chambered and the hammer back, drop them, all sorts of things.

You know this as well as I do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back