Well, The Latest Kavanaugh Smear Didn't Work -

Kavanaugh is a goody two shoes. It must really hurt him and his family to hear this BS. I pity them and think the people who jumped on the bandwagon to vilify him are scumbags who should all be out of work permanently.

This one is as stupid as the last gotcha...the whistle blower is operating on hearsay......Buuuuuaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha....the whistle blower didn't hear Trump directly...his or her friend did who has not been named nor questioned.....LMFAO.....

Last edited:
Kavanaugh is a goody two shoes. It must really hurt him and his family to hear this BS. I pity them and think the people who jumped on the bandwagon to vilify him are scumbags who should all be out of work permanently.

Laughably, some of them are running for president.

Here's the next one from the Democrat hopper. A story equally bereft of particulars.

Whistleblower Complaint Reportedly Involved Trump's Pledge To A Foreign Leader | HuffPost

I have to agree with you on both counts. The Kav thing died quicker than a fish in the desert and I cannot recall the last time I read a story with less details and information than this one.

They could have done it in 6 words..."somebody said the president did something".
unfortunately news these days has become reporting what people say, not what people did.

What? You mean this all fake news? No no no no no no.....

Here's the next one from the Democrat hopper. A story equally bereft of particulars.

Whistleblower Complaint Reportedly Involved Trump's Pledge To A Foreign Leader | HuffPost

I have to agree with you on both counts. The Kav thing died quicker than a fish in the desert and I cannot recall the last time I read a story with less details and information than this one.

They could have done it in 6 words..."somebody said the president did something".
unfortunately news these days has become reporting what people say, not what people did.

That is because people do not do enough to fill up 24 hours non-stop talking. The 24 hour news cycle has dumbed down news and made people less informed.

Actually I am surprised and even shocked at the way democrats have responded to Trump winning...with all of this investigation without substance and a coup attempt....I have never understood dems or even liked them much....I never had use for liberal thinking but I didn't think they were as unintelligent as they are proving to be....

I knew they were dishonest....I knew they were ruthless in their quest for power...but I didn't know they were as uneducated and unsophisticated as they are showing us today....their maturity is at a level of a 6 year old....they are securing a Trump landslide...

If I were a dem voter I would be ashamed and I would vote for Trump in an attempt to straighten my party out....

That is because people do not do enough to fill up 24 hours non-stop talking. The 24 hour news cycle has dumbed down news and made people less informed.
i can agree with that.

Well, it has certainly worked on you.

i'm not even going to ask how.

apathy for this statement from you prevents me from doing so.

Good one! I bet when you tell your buddies down at Wendy's about that one they will all be so impressed with you.
:iyfyus.jpg:

You know what is more difficult to understand and I am not trying to include everyone who has been through this trauma. The democrats were trying to keep that seat open to fill under a far emotional distress leftist. I don’t believe that this gentleman did not do anything.

It's everyday, and everyday, the people's business doesn't get done. 63 million Americans getting the finger from the left daily!!!! amazing the lack of character or decency in a body.

you know the man? hmmm strong statement and you have no fking clue who he is.

just wondering when you walk into a room of strangers, do you point a gun at them and tell them all to get fked? just curious, you really have a habit of a drama queen

If one is old enough to remember Clarence Thomas's confirmation hearing they will understand what this game is all about. The Dim's have lost control not only with reality but their bowel movements as well. They cant help themselves from crapping all over themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back