Well our leftist Mayor in KC has instituted another mask mandate.

Then i guess ill speak for you whenever i want.
"my name is happyjoy and i have a vagina"

Relevant reading...

When I put a seatbelt on, I don't inject experimental chemicals that haven't gone through the necessary clinical trials.
All the experimental chemicals have gone through their clinical trials...they had to, to get the FDA approval for experimental/emergency use.

The vaccine is only missing its long term effective use trial... Which simply takes time, to see how long they hold up...is my understanding of it.

Last edited:
This nonsense is so tiresome. I'm sure partial to full lockdowns aren't far away. Would not be surprised if they try to cancel school again.

The funny thing is most people wore decorative cloth masks during the last mandate. Masks that DONT BLOCK THE VIRUS.
So what's the damn point? They know those cloth masks serve no purpose but the allow them to be used anyhow. So that means what? How is it about public safety if the majority of the public are using cloth masks that literally can't stop the transmission of the virus??? What happened to following the science? The science says cloth face diapers can't prohibit transmission as they are not dense enough.

You have a higher chance of being injured or killed in a car accident than contracting and/or dying from covid. Are you going to put a mask on your car? Better yet avoid public streets all together?

Last question. Is the public going to allow politicians to wreck our lives/livelihoods again?

In the mean time I can go to my town every night and hang out at the bar, go to Casey’s and Price Chopper without a stupid fucking mask the entire time. Then head into KC for work where I keep the mask hanging on one ear for show.

Forum List

Back