Well our leftist Mayor in KC has instituted another mask mandate.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This nonsense is so tiresome. I'm sure partial to full lockdowns aren't far away. Would not be surprised if they try to cancel school again.

The funny thing is most people wore decorative cloth masks during the last mandate. Masks that DONT BLOCK THE VIRUS.
So what's the damn point? They know those cloth masks serve no purpose but the allow them to be used anyhow. So that means what? How is it about public safety if the majority of the public are using cloth masks that literally can't stop the transmission of the virus??? What happened to following the science? The science says cloth face diapers can't prohibit transmission as they are not dense enough.

You have a higher chance of being injured or killed in a car accident than contracting and/or dying from covid. Are you going to put a mask on your car? Better yet avoid public streets all together?

Last question. Is the public going to allow politicians to wreck our lives/livelihoods again?

This nonsense is so tiresome. I'm sure partial to full lockdowns aren't far away. Would not be surprised if they try to cancel school again.

The funny thing is most people wore decorative cloth masks during the last mandate. Masks that DONT BLOCK THE VIRUS.
So what's the damn point? They know those cloth masks serve no purpose but the allow them to be used anyhow. So that means what? How is it about public safety if the majority of the public are using cloth masks that literally can't stop the transmission of the virus??? What happened to following the science? The science says cloth face diapers can't prohibit transmission as they are not dense enough.

You have a higher chance of being injured or killed in a car accident than contracting and/or dying from covid. Are you going to put a mask on your car? Better yet avoid public streets all together?

Last question. Is the public going to allow politicians to wreck our lives/livelihoods again?

Do you wear a seatbelt when driving your car, by law?

Less people died in car accidents, because by law, people are required to put their seatbelt on.

Same thing with masks.

They won't stop every death, but they will reduce deaths, just like seatbelts won't stop every car accident death, but they will stop some.

Our gov Whitmer has already said she has no more appetite for any of these mandates. At any rate our legislature took that power from her. But this would have been my plan at any rate:

Mask over mouth to get into the store

Immediately take it off

I'm guessing no one says a thing once inside. But if they call the cops, call the cops. Let's see what kind of teeth a local mask mandate really has.

You knew it was coming. Its all about population control.The CDC recommends masks, so all the democratic urban strongholds will, of course, fall in line.
I'm so happy about this. Let's close the shit holes again and watch the riots and mayhem.

I feel sorry for you conservs that have to live this god awful existence in these shit holes.

But think of it for, The Greater Good." See that don't sound as bad.

Or you could bring a baseball bat with you next time you visit your Obama luvin libturd neighbor to thin the voting rolls

Less people died in car accidents, because by law, people are required to put their seatbelt on.

Same thing with masks.

They won't stop every death, but they will reduce deaths, just like seatbelts won't stop every car accident death, but they will stop some.
There are tens of 1000s of Covid illegal beaners being shipped to every swing state in the country.

You are such a fucking fraud you ass hole

Same thing with masks.

The govt has a right to regulate the roadways. They own them. They dont own people. Apples and Oranges.
Of course, you federal supremacists dont see it that way, but it is true :dunno:

I'm so happy about this. Let's close the shit holes again and watch the riots and mayhem.

I feel sorry for you conservs that have to live this god awful existence in these shit holes.

But think of it for, The Greater Good." See that don't sound as bad.

Or you could bring a baseball bat with you next time you visit your Obama luvin libturd neighbor to thin the voting rolls
Most urban shitholes are are rotting from inside out. All the moneymakers and employers are moving 50-100 miles, or more, outside these democratic death traps. Housing prices gave doubled in my little town in just 4 years.

The govt has a right to regulate the roadways. They own them. They dont own people. Apples and Oranges.
Of course, you federal supremacists dont see it that way, but it is true :dunno:
Seat Belts........lolol...Libturd comparisons at their finest

Same thing with masks.

We are going to likely be dealing with variants for the rest of our lives, just like the flu.We can not continue the path we are on without completely destroying our nation.

Well he didn't rename your NFL team the Kansas City kunts yet . So you got that going for you pale face.

You knew it was coming. Its all about population control.The CDC recommends masks, so all the democratic urban strongholds will, of course, fall in line.
You gotta explain that one. How do masks relate to population control? Do masks prevent you from having kids?

Same thing with masks.

I have seen articles that over 5 thousand dollars in automobile costs are from federal government mandates. That is a lot. I know, wait until you are in a bad accident. We are litigating ourselves into extinction. The back camera safety agenda saves people behind the vehicle when backing up. If paid attention to. So a few dozen people, mostly children are saved a year. Out of 350 million people. The cost...several hundred dollars added to the cost of the car. We need common sense. No one questions a prog woman on her cell phone or putting make up on eating and drinking a soda or coffee while driving even though there may be laws. When the system collapses all of the disabilities and this will end because of over reach due to stupidity.

what gets me is its so important to human survival it doesnt start til next week,,,

think of all the people that will die in that time,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back