Well Obama got his "leverage" so what is Putin going to get?

If it wasn't something American's would be upset about he wouldn't have whispered the comment.

So what are we in for?

Ideas?
Putin wants none or little of our nuclear defense shield set up to defend against missile attacks from Russia. If we do set it up that way (to defend against attacks coming from Russia), he will target more places in the USA.

Obama is going to give in and appease the Russians. Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

If it wasn't something American's would be upset about he wouldn't have whispered the comment.

So what are we in for?

Ideas?
Putin wants none or little of our nuclear defense shield set up to defend against missile attacks from Russia. If we do set it up that way (to defend against attacks coming from Russia), he will target more places in the USA.

Obama is going to give in and appease the Russians. Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

Marxist is right. I am anxious to see what happens. Might I add, nothing will surprise me

Nuclear Arms reductions

I figured that but too what level is the question.

Reagan said we should get down to zero

That is a good target

It is more about the shield than reducing the number of warheads. He will probably do both...Russia will lie and say they did...we will be disarmed when the first warheads are launched from Russia into Europe. That day will come. Putin is a goddamned snake!

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/11/08/russia-demands-u-s-flexibility-on-missile-defense/

Last edited:
Nuclear Arms reductions

That is a good target

Zero might be good, but are we willing to trust the Russians or others when they promise to do likewise?

We wouldn't have much of Barry's 'flexibility' to work with if we woke up one morning nuke free only to find out the other guys were just kidding about it.

That is a good target

Zero might be good, but are we willing to trust the Russians or others when they promise to do likewise?

We wouldn't have much of Barry's 'flexibility' to work with if we woke up one morning nuke free only to find out the other guys were just kidding about it.

Disarmaments are witnessed by the other side

That is a good target

Right! ...and Hitler built V-2 rockets underground.

Trust your enemy....to be your enemy!

Right? Dems never heard the saying, "Keep your friends close, and your ENEMIES CLOSER"

That is a good target

So, for example, in the vastness of Russia's 9 or 10 time zones we'd see everything that's going on? Not a gamble I'd be comfortable with considering the spot we'd be in if they tricked us.

Putin got an American withdrawal in Eastern Europe so they can reconstruct the Soviet Union. It's not about nuclear arms reduction. It's about US nuclear arms reduction so the Soviets can reconstitute. Then when we are sufficiently weakened they can negotiate the return of resource rich Alaska and get it the way they got the islands off Alaska that obama already gave away.

Russia doesn't want the damn things. They keep their numbers up because we keep our numbers up

Nuclear weapons have not been used in 67 years. Why not have 100 nuclear weapons that you never use instead of 1000 nuclear weapons that you never use

Forum List

Back