Well my daughter and her family got the bad news today

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Got a letter in the mail that her premium will got from 300 a month to 1100
I'm not sure who's she's with. It might be select health. I'll try and keep up
I remember a couple of months ago I said in 2017 premiums would skyrocket and paintmyhouse gave me the funny smilie.

This post makes it easy for the libs to jump in here and say, "you lie."

But this is real life.

What? I thought my company's 30% increase was outrageous. Not to pry but do they have any special circumstances that could merit a 300% increase? Obamacare is blowing up everywhere but that is criminal.

What? I thought my company's 30% increase was outrageous. Not to pry but do they have any special circumstances that could merit a 300% increase? Obamacare is blowing up everywhere but that is criminal.
Her husband is an Insurance rep for Farm Bureau.
That doesn't even save them.

I remember a couple of months ago I said in 2017 premiums would skyrocket and paintmyhouse gave me the funny smilie.

But this is real life.

:bsflag:

But this is real life.

And your claim is based on ?

But this is real life.

My claim is based on the fact that tyroneweaver is a fucking liar.

An increase from $300 to $1100 is a 266% increase.

NO state is showing that high of an increase.

Obamacare: How much you'll really pay - CNNMoney

But this is real life.

A state isn't necessarily going to know about individual situations.

They report averages.

Thanks for showing us what a moron you are.

I LOVE it when someone makes general statements without specifics.

I have 590 employees in the nine western States. I provide and pay for UHC-Platnium PPO for both employee and family. My 2017 insurance increase is 3%.

But this is real life.

Like I care what you think.

BWAHAHAHAHA Obamacare - AR15.COM

We have a couple hundred employees and our increase was 37%. This was a very tough year. In addition, the lowest deductible plan is no longer available. Medication copays went up $5 per tier and the formulary has changed to move some drugs to higher tiers. We have Aetna. The company absorbed 20% of the increase. The employees will see the other 17%.

I have 590 employees in the nine western States. I provide and pay for UHC-Platnium PPO for both employee and family. My 2017 insurance increase is 3%.

People did provide specifics.

The lunatic left can't stand what they are told so they just yell "LIAR"....after they asked for specifics.

I realize that it screws up your world.....get over it.

But this is real life.

A state isn't necessarily going to know about individual situations.

They report averages.

Thanks for showing us what a moron you are.

Most States Insurance commissioners have to approve any percentage increase health care companies make.

300 % is an awful lot, shoot....30% is an awful lot, 300% is obscene!

The only thing that I can think of, is the employer providing the Insurance, no longer contributes towards the health care costs for a family policy and only pays for the employee's portion of the family plans...

This is what happened to the hubby and me.... the employer stopped contributing towards a family insurance plan....they were encouraging wives to take out their own health care policies with their own employers instead of the whole family being on one plan of only one spouse.... Well, I didn't work, so I had no where else to go to get cheaper insurance so we got hit with a major hike....

it was something like only $85 a month for an individual employee's health care insurance, the company picked up the rest...pretty cheap, though deductibles are high.... but by adding/having me on the plan, it went to $320 a month....

I think it is the employers that are doing these things to save money, that make insurance go up in the hundreds of percentage points for employees perhaps?

We have a couple hundred employees and our increase was 37%. This was a very tough year. In addition, the lowest deductible plan is no longer available. Medication copays went up $5 per tier and the formulary has changed to move some drugs to higher tiers. We have Aetna. The company absorbed 20% of the increase. The employees will see the other 17%.

What State and what policy name?

FYI: Employee contribution is code word for employer slush fund.

You have nothing.
So everyones a liar.
obamacare is going up that's a fact. You can't deny that at any rate.
Our disagreement is over how high. Go on tell us obamacare isn't going up.
By saying I have nothing you're saying that premiums aren't going up. Which is a big fat lie.
my my.

What State and what policy name?

FYI: Employee contribution is code word for employer slush fund.

No, employee contribution is the portion that is paid by the employee. I know that anti-employer types on the left think that healthcare insurance should be free. Free is just a code word for paid for by someone else. All of our employees can look a their Paycom statement and see exactly how much the company is paying for their healthcare insurance and how much they are paying. We don't hide it. The company is paying 74% which is pretty generous.

You have nothing.
So everyones a liar.
obamacare is going up that's a fact. You can't deny that at any rate.
Our disagreement is over how high. Go on tell us obamacare isn't going up.
By saying I have nothing you're saying that premiums aren't going up. Which is a big fat lie.
my my.

You posted a fake screen shot.

Forum List

Back