Well, its time for Asians to feel the sting of racist Americans.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How COVID-19 Coronavirus Is Uncovering Anti-Asian Racism

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Travis Chi Wing Lau@travisclau

https://twitter.com/travisclau/status/1225938708052037632

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

7:25 PM - Feb 7, 2020 · Austin, TX
Twitter Ads info and privacy

7,787 people are talking about this

All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

Just thank the Lord they're not handing out flyers or they'd be an elevated threat in NJ

Last edited:
  • Banned
Blacks are never racist towards Asians, right?
But we should be, them is some of the hating-est motherfuckers against black ppl next to rednecks in this country...trust me, I work with these fishy fuckers, they's some haters, especially the ones from Vietnam.

Is it just me or does this asshole get dumber with each post?

He has literally "lowered the bar" to a point where it has penetrated the entire earth and is now in low orbit over the Indian Ocean.

All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

Gee no racism in THAT statement.

Ain't it funny how racists see racism everywhere they look except in the mirror?

Hey! On Netflix there is a documentary. LA 92. Gives you a good look see at how blacks treat Korean. Watch it with an open mind. Remember Ferguson? It’s Ferguson times 1000.

Last edited:

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Travis Chi Wing Lau@travisclau

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1225938708052037632
7:25 PM - Feb 7, 2020 · Austin, TX
Twitter Ads info and privacy
7,787 people are talking about this

Sorry bud...try again.
We love our Asians...they all hit the ground running in the U.S....they are productive, law abiding, intelligent, respectful and clean....They are all things that Mexicrats are not...It absolutely blows my mind that they vote against their own interests in voting Mexicrat.

Oh, they already have --- when's the last time you went to a Chinese restaurant? Before the epidemic started, right?

We quit, too, and we went a LOT. But I know from long experience that every Chinese restaurant has kitchen staff and sometimes waiters right off the boat. Illegally, of course. Normally, Americans don't protest this because they work so hard and behave well and cook such excellent food --- but this year things aren't normal.

I do feel bad about it. But health matters.

To even assert that gooks have not suffered discrimination in the US is to illustrate an incredible level of deliberate ignorance not found since 1000 bed wetters willingly drank cyanide grape kool aid in Jonestown.

As far back as the US had the area now known as Commiefornia as a territory, there were chinese laborers working in mines and on rail roads being worked to death and sometimes had been fucked out of their pay only to be shot when they protested.

Orientals have been persecuted and exploited just as much as euroweenie slavs (from which I ascended), Leroy from africa, and Manuel Labor the wetback. No one has market superiority on victicrat status bed wetters, EVERYONE has been fucked over by someone at some point in history. Get over it, or sue the Italians and get me reparations for what those assholes did to my Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great,Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Grand Parents.

That ought to be in the billions when interest is compounded. Now shut the fuck up or go collect the millions you're owed by the government of Angola and leave me alone because....

NONE OF MY ANCESTORS HAD A FUCKING THING TO DO WITH THE SHIT YOU PISS AND MOAN ABOUT YOU MALIGNANT PARASITE!!!!

They're to busy standing in line hoping to get into trump rallies

This was posted last month

Wacisim

What all you every other shade folks need is racist nazi white leftards to protect you :auiqs.jpg:

1. Yes, some (repeat: "some") African Americans mistreat Asians.

a. Just this week here in the Los Angeles area, two ladies of the former group tried to rob a lady of the latter group. The latter lady resisted and was dragged for a short distance in a parking lot.

b. When Koreans started coming to Los Angeles in the 1960s, they were often bullied by African American students -- until the former started to fight back physically.

2. But, NO, it is not accurate to compare the discrimination of Asians to the discrimination faced by African Americans and Latinx.

a. There were so few Asians in this country before World War II that they were often considered honorary Caucasians in that they were often allowed in many restaurants and hotels. There were so few that it was not worth having segregated seating on the buses, for example.

b. Many Asians were proud of their culture, so they actually looked down on the Caucasians who were discriminating against them.

c. Because of their work ethic and good behavior (more law-abiding than many Caucasians), many Caucasians respected Asians, even though the former often supported housing and employment discrimination against the latter.

Last edited:

Oh, they already have --- when's the last time you went to a Chinese restaurant? Before the epidemic started, right?

We quit, too, and we went a LOT. But I know from long experience that every Chinese restaurant has kitchen staff and sometimes waiters right off the boat. Illegally, of course. Normally, Americans don't protest this because they work so hard and behave well and cook such excellent food --- but this year things aren't normal.

I do feel bad about it. But health matters.
Bingo! I recently went to a Chinese buffet I frequent for lunch... The place is normally packed out. Now? Not one Truck in the lot at lunch hour... People aren’t stupid. We know you staff off the boat illegals. Typically we don’t care. Till you start costing us...

Blacks are never racist towards Asians, right?
Sorry bud, but whites just can't keep trying to point fingers at everybody else. Post a policy by blacks that denied Asians rights. Because we had asians trying to be white and getting AA then claiming how blacks are the cause of them not getting admitted. Then you have asians in forums like this posting white racism.

1. Yes, some (repeat: "some") African Americans mistreat Asians.

a. Just this week here in the Los Angeles area, two ladies of the former group tried to rob a lady of the latter group. The latter lady resisted and was dragged for a short distance in a parking lot.

b. When Koreans started coming to Los Angeles in the 1960s, they were often bullied by African American students -- until the former started to fight back physically.

2. But, NO, it is not accurate to compare the discrimination of Asians to the discrimination faced by African Americans and Latinx.

a. There were so few Asians in this country before World War II that they were often considered honorary Caucasians in that they were often allowed in many restaurants and hotels. There were so few that it was not worth having segregated seating on the buses, for example.

b. Many Asians were proud of their culture, so they actually looked down on the Caucasians who were discriminating against them.

c. Because of their work ethic and good behavior (more law-abiding than many Caucasians), many Caucasians respected Asians, even though the former often supported housing and employment discrimination against the latter.

Wrong. Asians actually were part of the black panther movement. But whites have always tried putting a wedge between us. So while Asians marched with us during civil rights, blacks are the ones that still get punished by white racists for having the nerve to stand up to whitey and fight.

Biography of Richard Aoki, Asian-American Black Panther

RichardAoki-6dfdff7b768445649a85a6a5d8b7550b.jpg

Richard Aoki (November 20, 1938–March 15, 2009) was a field marshal in the Black Panther Party, the lesser-known colleague of Bobby Seale, Eldridge Cleaver, and Huey Newton. These names often come to mind when the Black Panther Party is the topic at hand. But after Aoki's death, there has been a renewed effort to familiarize the public with this Panther who’s not as well known.

Gee no racism in THAT statement.

Ain't it funny how racists see racism everywhere they look except in the mirror?

You most certainly never see your own racism, yet you call everybody else one..

Forum List

Back