Well, I think it's going to be Perry vs. Romney

romney (and I never thought I would say this), vs, Perry, will be more 'electable'....it will be interesting watching the media taking turns hacking them both to death....

Yeah, that's the GOP right now. Romney's edge on Perry is that Romney is "slicker" in that he tends to say less bombastic things. Romney could easily beat Obama as Romney will steal the moderates and independents.

Perry fires up the base, but says stuff that might turn off the Moderates and Independents. That may no matter though if the economy is bad.

I'd give Perry the lead in getting the nomination, but I think Romney would be the more likely winner in the general.

for the republican nomination.

YEP the media is going to focus on the worst candidates as the best candidate, they did it with McCain. They think the voting public will believe them this times. News flash people will be doing more write in's in 2012 if the GOP wants to offer either one as the GOP Presidential nominee

This should be Ron Paul’s strategy…

RP should push hard, just into a few of the key primaries, then after doing well there I think he should say "If I don’t get the nomination I'm going to run as an independent."

Watch all the fuckers scream that Ron Paul would fuck the Republicans in the GEE against Obama, and then watch Mitt or Rick drop out lolz.

Perry won months ago. He is your next elected President.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10]Consuela says "No" for about 30 seconds - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back