Well I Never! Shitty Deals!? Crap Loans! Levin Exposes Goldman Potty Mouths!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Christ.

With all that Righteous Indignation that was floating around its a wonder the roof didnt' cave it. LOL

Christ. What a dog and pony show. These Clowns slay me. Jeeze

They are just saying in public what they probably say in closed door sessions, in my opinion, so what. Use any language you want to 'oh great leaders in Washington D.C.', but would someone there PLEASE start really leading this nation and put down the smoke and mirror shows. Thank you........that is all...............

Well..I never... Ok replace the word "never" with almost always..but I'm not a senator either...

Levin said "Shitty" and "Crap" on the tube!!!

Your thoughts?

Enron tapes, e-mails redux.

When are the "brightest guys in the room" ever going to learn that NOTHING is "private" in today's IT world? The only solution is to use an old-fashioned shredder and take a hatchet to the hard drives.

LOL Christ.

With all that Righteous Indignation that was floating around its a wonder the roof didnt' cave it. LOL

Taking the side of the Randian cardboard heros huh?

They screwed the pooch and now have your undying loyalty.

How can people be this stupid.

LOL Christ.

Were you rooting for Goldman's boy toys or something? They are kinda cute.

They are just saying in public what they probably say in closed door sessions, in my opinion, so what. Use any language you want to 'oh great leaders in Washington D.C.', but would someone there PLEASE start really leading this nation and put down the smoke and mirror shows. Thank you........that is all...............

I know, I know. Things were sooooooooo much more comfortable when there was no oversight of anything, especially potential fraud and corruption. How much time did Congress spend in 2005 investigating steroid use by baseball players?

Reminds ya of the good old days when a "Go fuck yourself" from Dick Cheney resounded around the hallowed halls. :lol::lol::lol:

take me back to demcon68 and the summer of shove with dick daley's immortal words to jacob javits: 'fuck you you jew bastard. go back to new york where you belong you sheenie cocksucker!'

pathetic. can't even make a crack about the president's snake lips and bat ears without somebody screaming PI! PI! PI! poo-eee!

LOL Christ.

Taking the side of the Randian cardboard heros huh?

They screwed the pooch and now have your undying loyalty.

How can people be this stupid.

Naaahh. Your the only dope in the scenario TM. You never could see the forrest for the trees.

The Govt was as much to blame for the meltdown and Wall St.

Ain't seen Dodd, Franks, Cox or anyone else who was supposed to be oversite before anyones hearing, have you??

These self-righteous Clowns are just doing what comes naturally.

Looking like jackasses. They don't need any help to do it either. LOL

LOL Christ.

Were you rooting for Goldman's boy toys or something? They are kinda cute.

Nope. Not rooting for GS at all Mags.

Just don't think its very fair to dump it all on GS and Wall St. After all The Govt, i.e. Cox, Franks and Dodd and Fannie&Freddie had as much to do with the meltdown as Wall St did.

Ain't seen any of those stellar folks in front of a hearing trying to explain their total ineptitude. How about you??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back