Well Home Depot is woke now with it's white privilege.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

Jesus Christ can't even tools and building supplies be from from a woke agenda?

Guess I'm going to Lowes this spring for mulch and not shopping at home Depot anymore. I won't support this kind of bullshit. I don't even care if it's one store or all of them.

Guess I'm going to Lowes this spring for mulch and not shopping at home Depot anymore. I won't support this kind of bullshit. I don't even care if it's one store or all of them.
It is a private corporation and may run its business how they see fit, don't shop there if you don't like it.

It's Canada for goodness sake. What do you expect?

I'm pretty sure the Home Depot in Saudi Arabia (if there is one) doesn't allow women to shop there or sell any materials that could be fashioned into a cross.

It's Canada for goodness sake. What do you expect?

I'm pretty sure the Home Depot in Saudi Arabia (if there is one) doesn't allow women to shop there or sell any materials that could be fashioned into a cross.
And forget about sharing a Valentine's card.

America's Klan members are obsessing over their racist fixations. Trump has taken race relations in America back to the 60's.
There will be lynchings in the south.

Whites Only Is the Only Way

Maybe the Trudees are anticipating the Red-State Union deporting all its Afram savages up there.

America's Klan members are obsessing over their racist fixations.
Are you claiming that the KKK posted that offensive piece of anti white racist trash?

I’m almost certain it was a guilt-ridden white lib

Forum List

Back