Well done democrats

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Biden and the democrats raising fuel costs is helping curb carbon emissions

Here are some testimonials to the phenomenal job democrats are doing

A driver in Belleville, New Jersey, cut his cable and downsized his apartment to save money for gas. A retiree in Vallejo, California, said he had stopped driving to go fishing because the miles cost too much in fuel. An auto repairman in Toms River, New Jersey, doesn’t go to restaurants as often. And an Uber Eats deliveryman said he couldn’t afford frequent visits to his family and friends, some of whom live 60 miles away.

While consumers are seeing a steady rise in the prices of many goods and services, the cost of gas is especially visible. It is displayed along highways across the country, including in areas where a gallon has climbed as high as $7.59.

So let's recap, people are driving less, thus less carbon emissions

People are eating less, thus less carbon emission, especially with less flatulence.

People are down sizing and living in smaller spaces that use less energy to heat and cool

Well done, well done:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Happy Thanksgiving.
Happiness?

What is this thing you call happiness?

Oh yes, the pre-democrat era I think had some.

Oh well, we don't want to be regressive and long for the past, now do we?

Middle and lower class have never, never, never gotten ahead in america. And it sure isn't happening now.

Middle and lower class have never, never, never gotten ahead in america. And it sure isn't happening now.
Soon it will be all welfare poverty stricken democrats and all elitist super duper rich democrats

The Middle Class is going extinct, just like Marx said it needed to.

DAMN YOU, BIDEN!!! :aargh:

France May Step In to Protect Motorists From Rising Oil Prices

MOTHERFUCKING BIDEN!!! :crybaby:

DIE, BIDEN, DIE!!! :102:

Europe’s energy crisis goes from bad to worse as Dutch and U.K. natural gas prices see double-digit gains

BIDEN IS A MARXIST COMMIE BASTARD!!! :mad:

Fuel Prices Soar Across Asia as Global Energy Crunch Deepens

BIDEN'S EXISTENCE IS MAKING ME DERANGED!!!! :aargh:

I remember my dad telling us about the "American dream" and how it's not such a dream. Boy was he spit on.

DAMN YOU, BIDEN!!! :aargh:

France May Step In to Protect Motorists From Rising Oil Prices

MOTHERFUCKING BIDEN!!! :crybaby:

DIE, BIDEN, DIE!!! :102:

Europe’s energy crisis goes from bad to worse as Dutch and U.K. natural gas prices see double-digit gains

BIDEN IS A MARXIST COMMIE BASTARD!!! :mad:

Fuel Prices Soar Across Asia as Global Energy Crunch Deepens

BIDEN'S EXISTENCE IS MAKING ME DERANGED!!!! :aargh:
Oh dear, someone wants a visit from the Biden police.

Enjoy.

Forum List

Back