Well do tell

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
This is why beijeng joe will never be legit.
Why would dominion be sharing a George Soros building?????

Last edited:
fakenews.png

You accidently misspelled Hell. Hell is a proper noun.

Last edited:
Eric Coomer - the antifa supporter/member, listed as first inventor of our election software.

If I were him I would get the hell out of the country. I am not sure if he is responsible for having the software accessed by Iran, but if he is, it's not going to be a short sentence.

Once the dust on this has settled, I'm sure that lists of all the "blockbuster" news and conspiracy items that are showing up will be published, along with proof of how most of them were proven to be either inaccurate or completely fabricated.

That'll be interesting.

Especially the conspiracy theory that if only legal ballots are counted - Biden wins.

It will also be clarified that indeed Epstein voted for Biden.

Again, where do you people dig this compost up? This belongs in Conspiracy Theories.

What parts are not true?

All of it. If any of this were true, it would have been put in front of a judge...immediately. So bring it there or stop your bitching and whining. Trump LOST!! :)
Again, this is compost. Yes, I'm saying everything in this pile of shit article is false.

Again, where do you people dig this compost up? This belongs in Conspiracy Theories.

What parts are not true?

All of it. If any of this were true, it would have been put in front of a judge...immediately. So bring it there or stop your bitching and whining. Trump LOST!! :)
Again, this is compost. Yes, I'm saying everything in this pile of shit article is false.

So Dominion did attend the hearing that public records state that they didn't.
That's odd.

What parts are not true?

To bad so sad knowing joe* wears falsies

Once the dust on this has settled, I'm sure that lists of all the "blockbuster" news and conspiracy items that are showing up will be published, along with proof of how most of them were proven to be either inaccurate or completely fabricated.

That'll be interesting.
This is what many of us said about Russiagate, from the start. That it was clearly a hoax but many on the left believed it, and still do.

Now it’s the right’s turn to believe a conspiracy theory. It’s only fair.

That'll be interesting.
This is what many of us said about Russiagate, from the start. That it was clearly a hoax but many on the left believed it, and still do.

in this case its more a conspiracy fact than theory,,

That'll be interesting.

No doubt those on the left feel the same about Russiagate.

That'll be interesting.

They are retarded bubblecultists.

That'll be interesting.

facts dont care about feelings,,,

So many posts. So little content. :desk:

No evidence. No fraud. Just Trump supporter moaning and bitching. Nothing. Just like your savior. Empty shells. :)
He lost. Deal with it.

Plenty of evidence.

Smartmatic Lied: Lord Mark Malloch Brown Admitted to License Agreement Between Smartmatic and Dominion in 2015 Interview (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back