We'll do it for half George Lopez responds to Iran bounty on Trump with a threat of his own

He must not be getting enough attention- if Iran wanted to pay an idiot I suppose a comedian would top the list.

Comedian George Lopez responded to news of a call on Iranian state television for an $80 million bounty on President Donald Trump’s head by saying “We’ll do it for half.”
‘We’ll Do It For Half’: George Lopez Responds To Iran Bounty On Trump With A Threat Of His Own

Turncoats are better are known as democratic pos. who will turn on you in the blink of an eye?

He must not be getting enough attention- if Iran wanted to pay an idiot I suppose a comedian would top the list.

Y'all ever hear of "jokes"?

A lot of ugly hate out there right now.
Who leads the country out of it?
This is why I’m supporting Andrew Yang. I think he could, but realistically, he won’t be the nominee
Yeah, same here. Also, he's the only politician out there who seems to understand where the economy is going.

• Banned

No you are jjust that far up YANGS ass d.a.

upload_2020-1-6_11-43-38.png

TRUTH WITH FACTS TO PROVE AND YOU ARE TO FKN STUPID LIKE ANY OTHER DIP SHIT GETTING SUCKED OUT OF THE TRUMP SUPPORT THEY GOT U RIGHT WHERE THEY WANT YOU DUMBASS!!! WE TOLD YOU THIS SAME FKN SHIT FOR OBAMA TOO AND YOU SAME A.HOLES STILL DIDN'T LISTEN!!

upload_2020-1-6_11-44-48.png

Search Results for “yang”

HE's fighting globalist and u morons are to mother fkn stupid to comprehend you are FKGGINGG UR OWN NATIONS !!

That's why YOU and ah crazy train taz deserve one another ........ ur idiots who know NOTHING and THINK you UNDERSTAND it all YOU DON"T!!!

View attachment 298714

TRUTH WITH FACTS TO PROVE AND YOU ARE TO FKN STUPID LIKE ANY OTHER DIP SHIT GETTING SUCKED OUT OF THE TRUMP SUPPORT THEY GOT U RIGHT WHERE THEY WANT YOU DUMBASS!!! WE TOLD YOU THIS SAME FKN SHIT FOR OBAMA TOO AND YOU SAME A.HOLES STILL DIDN'T LISTEN!!

View attachment 298715

HE's fighting globalist and u morons are to mother fkn stupid to comprehend you are FKGGINGG UR OWN NATIONS !!

That's why YOU and ah crazy train taz deserve one another ........ ur idiots who know NOTHING and THINK you UNDERSTAND it all YOU DON"T!!!
Yes, I know, only you obedient Trumpsters are smart and sane.

And I'm talking EXTRA SUPER smart.

Thank goodness for you. Thank goodness.

View attachment 298714

View attachment 298715

You type like an un-hinged and perpetually angered fuckin moron and want anyone to think its YOU who has the sane grasp on reality?

ppppfffffffffffttttt

View attachment 298714

View attachment 298715

Yes, I know, only you obedient Trumpsters are smart and sane.

And I'm talking EXTRA SUPER smart.

Thank goodness for you. Thank goodness.

Oh I was just saying . you guys don't get/got it all with the info lol...... smarty pants..

Comedian George Lopez responded to news of a call on Iranian state television for an $80 million bounty on President Donald Trump’s head by saying “We’ll do it for half.”
‘We’ll Do It For Half’: George Lopez Responds To Iran Bounty On Trump With A Threat Of His Own

Turncoats are better are known as democratic pos. who will turn on you in the blink of an eye?

Lopez is a known liberal shill in everything he does.

View attachment 298714

View attachment 298715

On what planet is posting a series of unknown images from unknown sources containing unknown unlinked bullshit any kind of a thing?

Just goes to show...

... what a half wit...

... George Lopez is.

It ain't the best joke in the world, but then there's the OP who thought it would be a good idea to start a frickin' thread about it.

How vaguely interesting. This has what to do with anything?

How vaguely interesting. This has what to do with anything?

WOW!
You're dumber than I ever imagined!!

The TDS in Lopez is mighty strong. He was only passably funny to begin with, now his TDS has robbed him of ANY humor. Pitiful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back