Well ain't that special!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
China Rescinds Penalty for Late Doctor Who Warned About Coronavirus

China Communist Government rescinds the penalty of the late Doctor that blew the whistle on the Coronavirus 19 so they can ease the anger in their society...

How wonderful but the man died being told he was a traitor to the Communist Party and his Nation for caring more about saving lives than keeping China image as being on top of Pandemics...

Oh, this is to remind those of China wrongdoings and how defending China Government is not doing you any favors!

China Communist Government rescinds the penalty of the late Doctor that blew the whistle on the Coronavirus 19 so they can ease the anger in their society...

How wonderful but the man died being told he was a traitor to the Communist Party and his Nation for caring more about saving lives than keeping China image as being on top of Pandemics...

Oh, this is to remind those of China wrongdoings and how defending China Government is not doing you any favors!

The communist Chinese operate much like the DNC. They both hit hard for not towing the party line.

BTW, nice to see that in these times, the WSJ still puts up a paywall blocking me from reading their news on Corona.

• Banned

The communist Chinese operate much like the DNC. They both hit hard for not towing the party line.

BTW, nice to see that in these times, the WSJ still puts up a paywall blocking me from reading their news on Corona.

I got in and I am not a subscriber but I use Duck Duck Go, so maybe they backdoor me...

I got in and I am not a subscriber but I use Duck Duck Go, so maybe they backdoor me...

:ack-1:

• Banned

:ack-1:

Ummm, yeah...

Not the correct words to use but ya knew what I meant... Well maybe not...

I was able to see the entire article.

Nope. Just tried to enter the article using Duck Duck and same result. Blocked.

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 3.01.28 PM.png

• Banned

View attachment 313437

Huh!

I do not know why I was not blocked!

Crazy and let me see if I can find it on another site...

• Banned

View attachment 313437

Can not find another article, so I guess MSM is waiting for China Government Blessing before they do what WSJ did by writing an article about it...

So let me give my spin and what I read is they rescinded the penalty and now consider him a hero but told the people of China not to use him as a reason to rise against the CPC...

It does not matter why. I just showed you the Paywall is there. I like my browser setting, etc., just as they are and don't bother to try to change it. I want to know who has a paywall up so I can simply avoid using them. THERE IS NO ARTICLE that you can't find through someone else NOT using a paywall. I simply use THAT one.

Same report. No paywall. They get my business.

The Chinese Doctor Who Was First To Alert People About Coronavirus Has Died

It does not matter why. I just showed you the Paywall is there. I like my browser setting, etc., just as they are and don't bother to try to change it. I want to know who has a paywall up so I can simply avoid using them. THERE IS NO ARTICLE that you can't find through someone else NOT using a paywall. I simply use THAT one.

I didn't know, so my apologies for that and just assumed I go through anyone could...

I just mentioned it. I am in private mode and use Adblock plus, but could read it. Yes, when I run across one I can’t, I find another source.

I didn't know, so my apologies for that and just assumed I go through anyone could...

WaPO: Always a paywall.

NYT: always a paywall.

Don't even bother with them.

I've yet to run into a single paywall on any Fox article.

I DO NOT "SUBSCRIBE" to any of their shit. That only tells them such shit works.

BTW, if you back out of and reenter a YouTube video with an ad, it will usually give up after a few tries and let you watch without the 5 second or 15 second forced ads.

I'm a terrible consumer.

Forum List

Back