Welcome to Third world power

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) has planned for potentially huge intentional blackouts that may affect as many as 30 counties in Northern California, including Sonoma, Napa, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties as an anti-wildfire measure.
Past power shutoffs in Northern California this year, like the ones in Napa County and the Sierra Foothills, were resolved in one day or less. However, the company warned customers earlier this year that it may keep the lights off for as long as seven days in particularly dire fire conditions.
PG&E may shut off power to nearly entire Bay Area

Apparently supplying electricity is turning into a lost art in CA. Just like providing water. Ya all rush right out and get your elec car ya hear.

Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) has planned for potentially huge intentional blackouts that may affect as many as 30 counties in Northern California, including Sonoma, Napa, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties as an anti-wildfire measure.
Past power shutoffs in Northern California this year, like the ones in Napa County and the Sierra Foothills, were resolved in one day or less. However, the company warned customers earlier this year that it may keep the lights off for as long as seven days in particularly dire fire conditions.

Apparently supplying electricity is turning into a lost art in CA. Just like providing water. Ya all rush right out and get your elec car ya hear.
Soooooo, more people with start using flammables (candles, gas lanterns, etc) to light their houses........... Yup, that's PG&E using their noggins....... As long as they're not blamed for starting any fires........ :rofl:

We need to get PG&E and the useless as topits on a boar gone. Start leaning hard on your state reps to do so. How many more lives is it going to take, how much more losr business not to mention the shear shear inconvenience.
I had better power service in the friggin Phillipines for pity sake, a third world country.
This pathetic state has indeed gone to the dogs, lock stock and barrel. The whole damn thing is in the tank.

It’s califfernya, what the fuck do I care if the whole state goes a year without power?
I take it you do not yet have west coast wackos moving into your state and county.

Actually Colorado is one of the fastest growing states in the union.
may you not become collateral damage as the left goes even more loony

Colorado began swinging left nearly 2 decades ago. I’m not clear how what wacky California does impacts me in Colorado.

Forum List

Back