Welcome to the Bull Ring Discussions and Call-Outs Forum!!!

I do too! I wish more people would do it.
TD, I sent Lakhota amessage. Along with RW and RDD :)

EASY: have the two debaters AGREE which person won on WHICH points.
So if person A convinced person B on 2 points (or they tied and agreed
that an equal correction was made on both sides)
and person B convinced person A on 2 points, then they are even.

I predict most matches will be fairly even, because most people won't give
up a point unless someone else gives them equal credit on another point.

On USMB, I'd be astonished if two members could understand what you just posted.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they argued which would be "person A."

I'm person Q.

And I take issue with your statement.

:clap2:

We have now entered the python zone.

300px-Argument_Clinic.png

No we haven't.

I might be interested in one of these debates.

Not to start one against someone, but to invite someone to discuss any topic with me.

My views are very unique, and I'd like to have someone engage me in any political, religious, or philosophical debate for the sake of mutual learning.

Not to start one against someone, but to invite someone to discuss any topic with me.

My views are very unique, and I'd like to have someone engage me in any political, religious, or philosophical debate for the sake of mutual learning.

I take issue with your use of "very unique."

Either your views are unique, or they aren't. By definition.

Hey now, some things are more unique than others. We call these things... "uniquer." :redface::razz:

Hey now, some things are more unique than others. We call these things... "uniquer." :redface::razz:

You know how you catch a unique rabbit?

You neek up on him.

Hey, what can I say ... I have grand kids.

Luddly, you should debate me in this forum. It'd be in a free-from setting, in which you and me simply debate and discuss anything, for the sake of mutual learning for all. I'd like to better understand your views on the human condition, politics in general, and more. Would you oblige me in this experiment?

Luddly, you should debate me in this forum. It'd be in a free-from setting, in which you and me simply debate and discuss anything, for the sake of mutual learning for all. I'd like to better understand your views on the human condition, politics in general, and more. Would you oblige me in this experiment?

What's this?
More "ignoring" me"
ROTFLMAO

Debate you? After the incredible store of knowledge you demonstrated about the FCC and American journalism, I'm sure you ................................

Oh wait. Remember this?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/298360-this-jackass-luddly-neddite.html

You didn't know shit and still don't.

Bottom line Wake - Just because I'm in a Turd Supermarket doesn't mean I'll buy.

What's this?
More "ignoring" me"
ROTFLMAO

Debate you? After the incredible store of knowledge you demonstrated about the FCC and American journalism, I'm sure you ................................

Oh wait. Remember this?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/298360-this-jackass-luddly-neddite.html

You didn't know shit and still don't.

Bottom line Wake - Just because I'm in a Turd Supermarket doesn't mean I'll buy.

The thing is, Luddly, when I first joined here I noticed right away that you were a very toxic person. You slander and insult your political counterparts on a day-to-day basis, because you can. People like you treat people they disagree with like they're pieces of garbage, and I think it's more than appropriate that people like you get treated the same way you treat others. You appear to be able to dish out your stinking vitreol to others, but when it comes to getting some of that vitreol thrown back at you in the Taunting Arena, you howl like an obese bulldog sodomizing a cactus. Typical, isn't it?

Now, no one's going to make you, Luddly Neddite, discuss what it means to be fair and honest in political discourse. Let's face it, that's not a battle you'll ever be able to win. Thus, your evasive theatrics. Truthfully, it's more than ironic that a person like you wouldn't want to discuss, of all things, honesty and fairness in debate. You're much like the helpless shut-in who doesn't want to discuss proper hygiene. If you do manage to muster up the gumption to discuss this topic, I'll be waiting. Cheers. :razz:

??? Question:

Does the judging use the standard guidelines of competitive forensic debate? (See pages 19 and following here: https://www.neisd.net/fa/documents/StudentCongressEventGuide.pdf)

I think the point is whether people agree with your point or not. Did you hit the target or not, with them?
It is relative, depending on each person. If you notice, one person will comment that someone's
post is right on, and someone else will disagree. It's relative, hit or miss, with the mixed audience we have here.

Just so you all know that 28th - 30th of September would be the Labour Day long weekendMonday1st of OctoberI think it would also be the weekend of the AFL and NRL Grand Finals. Edited May 30, 2018 by Sticks

What if somebody on here is just full of it and there are no facts involved but they want to get you banned just because they don't like you and your threads,.. not that you're doing anything wrong? Can you call them out to shut them up and get them off your back?

What if somebody on here is just full of it and there are no facts involved but they want to get you banned just because they don't like you and your threads,.. not that you're doing anything wrong? Can you call them out to shut them up and get them off your back?
No. Put said person on ignore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back