Welcome to the Big "10" Nebraska

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Wisconsin and Nebraska really going at it good. Great game so far from two really good teams who are both fun to watch.

After the crap game my Buckeye's offense put on (congrats MSU) earlier today, this game is a fireworks show so far. I don't even know who to root for but from what I've seen so far this year, one of these teams will surely win the Big 10 championship.

Your offensive line took it bad today Ragnar. Maybe you should adopt Toledo?

Your offensive line took it bad today Ragnar. Maybe you should adopt Toledo?

Looking forward to getting the suspended players back next week and maybe switching QB's and starting the Senior over the Frosh. But even then we will be worse than either the Badgers or the Cornballs (who just threw their 3rd INT in 12 offensive plays).

Hell we might be worse than Michigan. :eek::eek: Nah, can't be.

Nebraska really fell apart fast in the late second and early third quarter.

You just know the game has gone to Hell when late in the third and early in the fourth the announcers are talking baseball, NASCAR and getting all their end of the game promo's out of the way. all with thirteen minutes left in the game, lol.

My Buckeye's just might have a chance in Lincoln after all. Hmm

The Buckeye's got smeared by Michigan...State!! Not big blue, nope, it was that tiny little school from East Lansing. :lol:

Seriously, Fuck Ohio State. They cheated and got caught. Now they can suck ass...

Forum List

Back