Welcome to Islamic States of America, Hillary’s America

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Well, people, with all those foreign ME donors of Clinton, who’s interest you think she will represent as a potential president, yours or theirs? We all know she will bring a lot of “refugees” from ME. Take a look at Germany, whose Counselor has already flooded her country and all the EU with ME refugees. Smart people learn from somebody else mistakes and only stupid people learn from their own mistakes ( a Russian saying).

Welcome to the Islamic State of Germany

Remember, in Niece one terrorist on a truck without any weapon killed hundreds. Do you want the same to happen in your country, your neighborhood, your family?

Well, people, with all those foreign ME donors of Clinton, who’s interest you think she will represent as a potential president, yours or theirs? We all know she will bring a lot of “refugees” from ME. Take a look at Germany, whose Counselor has already flooded her country and all the EU with ME refugees. Smart people learn from somebody else mistakes and only stupid people learn from their own mistakes ( a Russian saying).

Welcome to the Islamic State of Germany

Remember, in Niece one terrorist on a truck without any weapon killed hundreds. Do you want the same to happen in your country, your neighborhood, your family?

We'll find out Tuesday.

They do not understand what they are getting. Now me I'm cool with camo gear in a Burka. If that Burka can get up my Real Treec I just don't care/

They do not understand what they are getting. Now me I'm cool with camo gear in a Burka. If that Burka can get up my Real Treec I just don't care/

As long as you aren't forced to wear it...

1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg

Hillary's America ^

Forum List

Back