Welcome, from Hi Def Society

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Hello USMB friends, frienemies, political alliances and political foes......

This thread is to introduce you all to Hi Def Society - a podcast that will air Sundays at 6pm eastern US time.

Here at the USMB, there will be a LIVE listener thread each week that the hosts will browse while we broadcast, and some of your comments will be integrated into the show. We also welcome live callers and have MANY fancy ideas for keeping any and all fans involved.

So who is Hi Def Society?

We are a team of 4 misfits just trying to raise this baby, and open-topic Podcast hitting on any and all areas of life. Our team is:
G.T. (Genius Tracks)
Pair-A-Dyce
BlackSand
LoneLaugher

So, welcome everybody to our show which will first air this Sunday. Hope to see you there in the thread or as a caller!

Feel free to question or comment as your heart desires.

How close to actual interaction here do you expect it to be? Will there be titties?

How close to actual interaction here do you expect it to be? Will there be titties?
I dont think usmb allows bare boobies.

But in so far as the show is concerned, we can talk about them sure. : )

I hope to see you in the live listener threads on sundays bulldog.. or.maybe call in!

I hope to see you in the live listener threads on sundays bulldog.. or.maybe call in!
I'll listen and see what you have to say.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

I'll listen and see what you have to say.
Thanks man.....appreciate any support : )

Comments in THIS thread, or any thread happenin' in USMB? For example...y'all see a thread in Sports...so that is what you will be commenting on with posts made by someone? Or the TV forum? Middle East? Politics? Or will it be ONE thread (like this one that is for Hi Def) where you read who is saying what and comment? And if so, what zone is this thread in?

Comments in THIS thread, or any thread happenin' in USMB? For example...y'all see a thread in Sports...so that is what you will be commenting on with posts made by someone? Or the TV forum? Middle East? Politics? Or will it be ONE thread (like this one that is for Hi Def) where you read who is saying what and comment? And if so, what zone is this thread in?
It will be a unique, dedicated, singular thread each week.

Ill create it at like 4 on sundays.

And we will preview each week's show days in advance.

Think i may go on air tomorrow nigh for loke 20-30 minutes to promote.

Hmmmmm. Midnight?

You can listen. Call in from Germany and be the first international caller.

:thup:
You should man....thatd be real cool.
Mach ich doch. Und wer wird für mich dolmetschen??

[emoji38]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
I cant do the work necessary to translate thay....over my phone.
Dude, just pulling your leg. English is still my mother-tongue. :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back