Welcome Back..........

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Students are starting to come back to school after over a year. Currently, only a select few students are arriving for state-mandated testing, and both students and teachers are excited to see each other after so long.

Students are starting to come back to school after over a year. Currently, only a select few students are arriving for state-mandated testing, and both students and teachers are excited to see each other after so long.
In my area, students have been back.

I truly wish Trump would not have accelerated this vaccine. This country does not deserve it.

I'd rather see these kids not go back to learn about dependence and gender studies.

They won't.

Yeah, different states have had different policies. I wish they would just let all the kids back who want to come back.

I truly wish Trump would not have accelerated this vaccine. This country does not deserve it.

I'd rather see these kids not go back to learn about dependence and gender studies.

They won't.
Damned sorry dude. I have a habit of not looking what section I'm in. Life is not a Flame Zone. Nixed it.

Schools have been going on for a while now, to varying degrees.

This is a good thing.

Things will get better.

Same here.

Forum List

Back