Welcome back to the resistance liberals

Tehon

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2015
Eight years ago Obama took office and you let your guard down. Time to start seeing things you haven't noticed since Obama's inauguration and gain a little perspective. It's just unfortunate that we are all going to have to learn the hard lessons that will come with a Trump presidency due to your shortsightedness.

Bring on the civil war. Easy to say for me since I don't have a business downtown, anyone one with any sense will relocate and let the down towns areas go tits up though.

Bring on the civil war. Easy to say for me since I don't have a business downtown, anyone one with any sense will relocate and let the down towns areas go tits up though.
No civil war, just awareness and accountability.

This is what 8 years of gloating looks like.

upload_2016-11-13_16-3-16.png

No civil war, just awareness and accountability.
If that means destruction and violence, then so be it.

Did I get it right?
No. This is not about the rioters.

Sure coulda fooled me.

That's the worst display of "awareness and accountability" I've ever seen in my life.

Moreover, you're under the impression that you're being oppressed. By what? By whom?

What are you resisting? Absolutely nothing.

You're throwing tantrums because Trump won the presidency. You're so overcome by fear you organize a "resistance" to shield yourself from the cold hard reality of a Republican in the White House. Absolutely pathetic. I've seen toddlers with more restraint and civility than your "resistance."

"Not about the rioters" my ass.

Last edited:
Eight years ago Obama took office and you let your guard down. Time to start seeing things you haven't noticed since Obama's inauguration and gain a little perspective. It's just unfortunate that we are all going to have to learn the hard lessons that will come with a Trump presidency due to your shortsightedness.

She's cute. Are all the cute Democrats Sanders supporters?

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by over a million, there is no great reckoning to do. Democrats ignored just enough of white middle class workers to lose by very razor thin margins in three states that are always blue, and they moved too fast on all the societal changes that many would have accepted over a longer period of time but it came at them too quickly and they got scared.

The Democrats will re-embrace the working class whites and in two years they will retake the Congress. p.o.trump will be a one term piece.of.shit and this foray into the most joker-like mental recesses of the conservative leper colony will be tossed aside.

Lessons to be learned and corrected but the Democrat candidate got more votes, except in a few specific spots where the tiniest of numbers of people felt left out enough to vote for the piece.of.shit or for no one rather than the Democrat candidate.

Be clear though, the next two years will be some of the bloodiest on the streets of America since the civil rights movement. Pucker up cons, all the tea is going to be in the harbor burning.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by over a million, there is no great reckoning to do. Democrats ignored just enough of white middle class workers to lose by very razor thin margins in three states that are always blue, and they moved too fast on all the societal changes that many would have accepted over a longer period of time but it came at them too quickly and they got scared.

The Democrats will re-embrace the working class whites and in two years they will retake the Congress. p.o.trump will be a one term piece.of.shit and this foray into the most joker-like mental recesses of the conservative leper colony will be tossed aside.

Lessons to be learned and corrected but the Democrat candidate got more votes, except in a few specific spots where the tiniest of numbers of people felt left out enough to vote for the piece.of.shit or for no one rather than the Democrat candidate.

Be clear though, the next two years will be some of the bloodiest on the streets of America since the civil rights movement. Pucker up cons, all the tea is going to be in the harbor burning.
That's the ticket, blood on the streets is the best way to persuade unemployed white workers in the rust belt they should vote for you. Clinton lost them because she had nothing to offer them and Trump told them exactly how he intended to get their jobs back from Mexico and elsewhere. In two years you will still have nothing to offer them.

You fear all the bad shit Trump could do and you plan on fighting it in the streets. Its a shame you sat silent while Obama set precedents for him. Indefinite detention, locking up whistle blowers and killing American citizens. That is the point, not that you need to reassess your loss, but that you need to wake the fuck up and not sit silent when your team is up. Now that their team is up you will surely take notice, welcome back.

You fear all the bad shit Trump could do and you plan on fighting it in the streets. Its a shame you sat silent while Obama set precedents for him. Indefinite detention, locking up whistle blowers and killing American citizens. That is the point, not that you need to reassess your loss, but that you need to wake the fuck up and not sit silent when your team is up. Now that their team is up you will surely take notice, welcome back.

Guantanomo should have been closed. Which whistleblowers were locked up and which American citizens were killed? Do you have a list of these, if so I haven't seen them.

I think Snowden should be allowed back with a heroes welcome. Assange should go back home and face the sexual predator charges he faces, similar to the sexual predator charges p.o.shit trump will be facing.

Guantanomo should have been closed. Which whistleblowers were locked up and which American citizens were killed? Do you have a list of these, if so I haven't seen them.

I think Snowden should be allowed back with a heroes welcome. Assange should go back home and face the sexual predator charges he faces, similar to the sexual predator charges p.o.shit trump will be facing.
Chelsea Manning for one and for more detail about Obama's assault on whistle blowers see this.
CNN's Tapper: Obama has used Espionage Act more than all previous administrations

And see this for an explanation of the killing of American citizens, the most known case being al Awlaki and son.
The U.S. keeps killing Americans in drone strikes, mostly by accident

Forum List

Back