Welcome back to the 70s

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Unfortunately this time it's without the GREAT music, entertainment, and bitchn' cars to 1972.

If you recognize economic circumstances of the 70s, well you might know the Democrats controlled both houses, and Carter was POTUS through the worst of it.

Reagan and Republicans pulled us out and set us into the right direction.

So Trump was the best POTUS since at least Reagan, but the left had their propaganda, COVID, riots, TDS and unethical election, excuse me, unethical appointment process. Now the Democrats have POTUS and both houses too and the result is Welcome Back Kotter.

I have often said on this forum that the Trumptards sound more and more like the left wing pinkos of the 70s.

Well it is a good thing I am not pro Biden then.

Oh look, it's another Democrat who claims he's independent because Democrats teach people to reject responsibility and project.

Neat response G5000, I take it you don't have one.
Oh, you want my opinion on an opinion piece which has a flawed premise? Okay!

Today, with inflation rising to levels last seen 30 years ago and with unemployment remaining stubbornly high amid the COVID-19 pandemic despite massive policy stimulus, we may again be entering a prolonged period of stagflation that would merit the return of the misery index.

Unemployment is not "remaining stubbornly high".

unemployment-oct-21.jpg

Welcome back to reality.

I have often said on this forum that the Trumptards sound more and more like the left wing pinkos of the 70s.
The amount of positive economic information that they have to ignore to say shit like this is breathtaking.

Then again, they probably aren't told about any of it in their universe. So how could they possibly know?

Oh, you want my opinion on an opinion piece which has a flawed premise? Okay!

Today, with inflation rising to levels last seen 30 years ago and with unemployment remaining stubbornly high amid the COVID-19 pandemic despite massive policy stimulus, we may again be entering a prolonged period of stagflation that would merit the return of the misery index.

Unemployment is not "remaining stubbornly high".

unemployment-oct-21.jpg

Welcome back to reality.

Oddly, we have the EXACT OPPISITE problem.

Oh look, it's another Democrat who claims he's independent because Democrats teach people to reject responsibility and project.
I am a lifelong pro-life Republican who became an Independent after Trump was elected.

Unlike Trump, who did not become a Republican until 2011, or pro-life until 2015.

I'm a Never Trumper. TFG is as transparent as Trump Vodka.

All caught up now, retard?

The 70's saw fuel shortages and rationing, which is not going on..You can thank Trump for shutting down the nation from activating the national Health Emergency.

Unfortunately this time it's without the GREAT music, entertainment, and bitchn' cars to 1972.

If you recognize economic circumstances of the 70s, well you might know the Democrats controlled both houses, and Carter was POTUS through the worst of it.

Reagan and Republicans pulled us out and set us into the right direction.

So Trump was the best POTUS since at least Reagan, but the left had their propaganda, COVID, riots, TDS and unethical election, excuse me, unethical appointment process. Now the Democrats have POTUS and both houses too and the result is Welcome Back Kotter.

Thanks Poopeyman!

New Topics

Forum List

Back