Welcome Back Mr. Netanyahu!

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Dear Prime Minister:

The majority of Americans want to hear from you. We are looking forward to your speech as it will be refreshing to hear from a true leader and statesman as we sorely lack one. You are a great orator and thank you for taking this opportunity to speak to us. Hope you had a good flight today.

Regards,
B. Kidd

Speak for yourself. He has one thing on his mind, and its not Isis, but Iran.

Yo, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
10945654_1535453633394819_3714314871218992861_n.jpg

"GTP"

The obama led boycott has fallen flat.

Some Democrats May Skip But Netanyahu Speech Still a Hot Ticket

obama has made this speech a test of loyalty to him personally. The public knows that obama is lying about Iran. Another perspective without blind loyalty to muslim interests is appreciated.

I think it was on CNN this morning that said 4 Senators and 30 house members would not be attending the speech. The President and Vice President are also acting like spoiled children and won't be there either. Does anyone know how many Democrats are members of the Congressional black caucus? I consider their boycott of the speech racist and bigoted.

obama has made this speech a test of loyalty to him personally. The public knows that obama is lying about Iran. Another perspective without blind loyalty to muslim interests is appreciated.

I think it was on CNN this morning that said 4 Senators and 30 house members would not be attending the speech. The President and Vice President are also acting like spoiled children and won't be there either. Does anyone know how many Democrats are members of the Congressional black caucus? I consider their boycott of the speech racist and bigoted.
I suggested in another thread that the Speaker and Senate Majority Leader announce that a Roll Call would be held and then call the rolls after Netanyahu's speech.

and that's a bad thing?

I hope that's part of it. and The majority of Americans are glad to hear what he has to say. Except the traitors in the Democrat party

Yes as Israel has nukes but Iran has not. He is a war monger and wants Americans to fight war for him, were there any Israel ground troops in Iraq, no sir, just American. You may think its funny Americans fight for Israel but most of us are sick of it.

who wants to listen to a recording on how great Jews are and how horrible Iran and Islam is, over and over and over again. AIPAC is sickening.

and that's a bad thing?

I hope that's part of it. and The majority of Americans are glad to hear what he has to say. Except the traitors in the Democrat party

Yo, they offered, but Bush didn`t want them involved!

Yes as Israel has nukes but Iran has not. He is a war monger and wants Americans to fight war for him, were there any Israel ground troops in Iraq, no sir, just American. You may think its funny Americans fight for Israel but most of us are sick of it.

Yo, they offered, but Bush didn`t want them involved!
Look it up?

"GTP"
liberalism is the disease....common sense, the cure.jpeg

and that's a bad thing?

Israel has enough to handle Iran all by itself. They've only held off because the US has been pleading with Israel since 1990 to not retaliate. All bets are off now.

Absolutely amazing how many Israeli firster we have here. They are willing to put Israel before America at the drop of the hat.
In past times we would call these people traitors, and we probably still should.

Dear Prime Minister:

The majority of Americans want to hear from you. We are looking forward to your speech as it will be refreshing to hear from a true leader and statesman as we sorely lack one. You are a great orator and thank you for taking this opportunity to speak to us. Hope you had a good flight today.

Regards,
B. Kidd

I really hope this speech ends fast, just so the stupid media will stop talking about it so much. And I hope he comes up with something new, because his usual material is kind of boring.

Absolutely amazing how many Israeli firster we have here. They are willing to put Israel before America at the drop of the hat.
In past times we would call these people traitors, and we probably still should.

That's a stupid thing to say. If the deal is bad, the really threatened ones are the Israelis. Of course he would put Israel before America, he comes as a speaker of Israel.

That's a stupid thing to say. If the deal is bad, the really threatened ones are the Israelis. Of course he would put Israel before America, he comes as a speaker of Israel.
Im not talking about Netanyahu.but rather the so called Americans that support him

Forum List

Back