Weird Facts About You?

What's a weird fact about you?

Me? When I cough it makes me sneeze. At 58 years old, this is a somewhat recent development.

Howsabout you?

I grow fangs and claws and sprout hair and howl under even a sliver of moonlight. Lately I've been trying really hard to eat only democrats (doing my part to even up the election) but alas, it doesn't always work out that way.

i'm 58 as well & all my life my hair used to be straight straight straight & just a few years ago all of a sudden it started getting curly. the only thing i can think of is it must be some recessive genetic thing because my mother had curly hair.

After doing everything I could to avoid having someone I know as my Dr., I’m now the patient of a friend I’ve known for years! lol

Me? When I cough it makes me sneeze. At 58 years old, this is a somewhat recent development.

Howsabout you?

I grow fangs and claws and sprout hair and howl under even a sliver of moonlight. Lately I've been trying really hard to eat only democrats (doing my part to even up the election) but alas, it doesn't always work out that way.
:iyfyus.jpg:

I am the poster boy for adults with ADD. I can also be a bit OCD. In other words, I want things perfect, they just don't have to be that way for long.

I say it’s weird because my GF is a Dr..

After explaining to the GF why I‘m more comfortable with someone I don’t know, I unknowingly made an appointment with a friend. smh

Last edited:

Howsabout you?
/----/ I hear dead people. Sometimes they shake me awake. My friend and I had an ouija board in 1968 right after MLK was shot. We asked who was next. It spelled out RFK.

In 1940, our home on Long Island was built by a local contractor. A worker was killed near the room that was to be the living room. After we bought the house in 1978, the original owner told us that Fred likes to sit in the living room, but he means no harm. Sometimes I see a shadow there. My daughter and friend were studying in the adjoining dining room. They heard someone playing with an ornamental bowl filled with colored, glass beads. They looked up and saw a man by the desk where the bowl was sitting. He faded away. My daughter's friend would never set foot in our home again - after 25 years.

When my grandson was four, he said a boy would be in his bedroom at night and they would talk. He said the boy's name in Amir and wears funny looking clothes. I stepped into my grandson's room and it was chilly. I opened the window and told Amir he didn't live here anymore and had to leave. I felt a presence pass through me. My grandson mentioned that his friend Amir never visits him anymore.

September 11, 2001, I was in my home office preparing for work. I had to travel 35 miles to the Manhattan office, which was on 27th Street and Broadway. It was about 8 am and I had CNBC financial news on a small TV. I couldn't get up. Something was holding me down. As I looked at the TV, the news broke that a plane had hit the WTC tower. They said it was a small commuter plane. I never made it into the City that day.

There's plenty more, but you get the picture.

Last edited:
I let people know when they can't look me in the eye when they're speaking.
Those people are always Liberals.
My wife says to let it go.

Forum List

Back