Weiner The Movie

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
So, flipping channels, I came across the movie "Weiner". What a freaking trainwreck - watching rabid rats scurry and attack each other. And why would someone agree to air his Dirty Laundry in such a sordid way is beyond me. Truly gross.

But the part that bothers me the most is that Carlos and Huma have candle stick holders that are very similar to ones that adorn the boe household. Ours have an elegant matte finish however, not the glarey shiny version that the Weiners display.

preview.jpg

So, flipping channels, I came across the movie "Weiner". What a freaking trainwreck - watching rabid rats scurry and attack each other. And why would someone agree to air his Dirty Laundry in such a sordid way is beyond me. Truly gross.

But the part that bothers me the most is that Carlos and Huma have candle stick holders that are very similar to ones that adorn the boe household. Ours have an elegant matte finish however, not the glarey shiny version that the Weiners display.

View attachment 97108

Weiners display is what got him, Huma and Cankles in the mess they are in

View attachment 97108

Sounds like you're the one messing yourself endlessly.

View attachment 97108

Your trolling is past old, hippie. You really should cease. There are rules....follow them

View attachment 97108

Your trolling is past old, hippie. You really should cease. There are rules....follow them

Love ya babe, have a nice day.

View attachment 97108

Go drink your daily bonk water, bub.

View attachment 97108

Go drink your daily bonk water, bub.

I've got too much to worry about with candle holders.

I like the bit with Weiner dancing to the Reggae music as he descends into Hell.

Not quite as Shakespearean as the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate drama, but definitely Tragedy & Farce combined.

Forum List

Back